Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

It was a joke tweet in response to another tweet that claimed that they were there & Harden cooked Barnes.

Rico Runs ain't open to the general public.
    Ah, that makes sense.

You'd think Harden would be sick of having Raptor players guarding him.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Ah, that makes sense.

You'd think Harden would be sick of having Raptor players guarding him.
      I watched some extended clips and Harden was getting roasted on defense, but the Rico Runs don't seem like anyone plays much defense.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I watched some extended clips and Harden was getting roasted on defense, but the Rico Runs don't seem like anyone plays much defense.
        Except those that desperately need a new contract.

Culver was like: "See Rap-fam, I can guard Harden"

Comment

• Scottie's trainer basically said it's Magic, with the body/athleticism of Kawhi, all the way.
          Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Fri Aug 5, 2022, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            Scottie's trainer basically said it's Magic, with the body/athleticism of Kawhi, all the way.
            And what's exciting is that Kawhi wasn't THIS good as a rookie.

Sky's the limit for Scottie.
            This is why we should never trade him away.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

And what's exciting is that Kawhi wasn't THIS good as a rookie.

Sky's the limit for Scottie.
              This is why we should never trade him away.
              It's hard not to get too excited over Scottie, but he has a long ways to go before he's the same level as Kawhi.

Comment

• Comment

• Just curious to know if we have any hard evidence that Scottie grew since his combine measurements? At the combine he was 6'7" barefoot with a 7'2 3/4" wing span.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Scottie looks like he just came out of jail, ready 2 destroy..Dude looks like anime character..overpowered.
                    Kid needs a nickname..suggestions???
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                      Scottie looks like he just came out of jail, ready 2 destroy..Dude looks like anime character..overpowered.
                      Kid needs a nickname..suggestions???

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                        Just curious to know if we have any hard evidence that Scottie grew since his combine measurements? At the combine he was 6'7" barefoot with a 7'2 3/4" wing span.
                        Hard evidence, no, just sound bites from Nick and quotes from his trainer, but also even last season Scottie sure didn't look 6'7 to me...
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Hard evidence, no, just sound bites from Nick and quotes from his trainer, but also even last season Scottie sure didn't look 6'7 to me...
                          wasn;t there a quote when they measured him that he was 6'8? from open gym

Comment

• I think in that open gym episode the guy was a little loose with the tape. He claimed Scottie was taller and a longer wingspan than the combine which wasn't that long before.

In interviews Nick has claimed Scottie got taller, by how much, no one knows. The only real indication is if he is standing beside guys. He still looks shorter than Pascal.

But actual size, and bulk, I think he's getting close to Lebron territory.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                              I think in that open gym episode the guy was a little loose with the tape. He claimed Scottie was taller and a longer wingspan than the combine which wasn't that long before.

In interviews Nick has claimed Scottie got taller, by how much, no one knows. The only real indication is if he is standing beside guys. He still looks shorter than Pascal.

But actual size, and bulk, I think he's getting close to Lebron territory.
                              We may never know, ambiguity is part of the game.

No one really knows how tall Durant is.

At the end of the day, wingspan, weight/muscle ratio and vertical jump also means something more than a couple of inches in height.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X