Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    The whole gym is watching and Scottie just clapping in Harden's face. Love the edge he has.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

The whole gym is watching and Scottie just clapping in Harden's face. Love the edge he has.
      he is a bully and a menace to the nba society

Comment

I am excited for this team ... we are going to level up

Comment

Watch him get T'd up by the stupid officials for that in games

Comment

Scottie should take Harden every possession.

Comment

• Comment

I probably won't peg Scottie as an All Star this year yet unless there are major injuries in the East to some nominated forwards (or KD no show lol). Not to mention a healthy Siakam & FVV might also get the All Stars nod. Probably Mobley from the Cavs will also get the short end of the stick due to Allen & Garland.

Some forward players in the East who could be on the bubble from last season All Stars appearance due to competition are DeRozan, Middleton & Allen.

I would say Scottie is an All Stars in 2023-2024 season.

Comment

• haha, Scottie's going to get punched in the face one of these days... I love the clapping! I can't wait for season 2.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

I probably won't peg Scottie as an All Star this year yet unless there are major injuries in the East to some nominated forwards (or KD no show lol). Not to mention a healthy Siakam & FVV might also get the All Stars nod. Probably Mobley from the Cavs will also get the short end of the stick due to Allen & Garland.

Some forward players in the East who could be on the bubble from last season All Stars appearance due to competition are DeRozan, Middleton & Allen.

I would say Scottie is an All Stars in 2023-2024 season.

I'm feeling 3 all stars next season, Pascal, Fred, and Scottie.

Healthy Fred and Pascal are basically a shoe in. I've got my Raptors colored glasses on and think Scottie takes a big leap and makes the all star team also.

If Scottie keeps energizing the Canadian fan base he could be voted in also. Not sure the last time one of our guys was voted in, probably Kawhi.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I'm feeling 3 all stars next season, Pascal, Fred, and Scottie.

Healthy Fred and Pascal are basically a shoe in. I've got my Raptors colored glasses on and think Scottie takes a big leap and makes the all star team also.

If Scottie keeps energizing the Canadian fan base he could be voted in also. Not sure the last time one of our guys was voted in, probably Kawhi.
                      If they are near the top of the East come All Stars game, I can see that happening. I can see OG getting some votes too. Team is stacked at the top.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                        haha, Scottie's going to get punched in the face one of these days... I love the clapping! I can't wait for season 2.
                        No one gonna do s%%%, lol..who..Barnes is gonna destroy anyone..the guy is not human, have u seen him....Harden b#@% ass..lol..this guy think his gonna do something...Overrated Trash Bucket.
                        Harden just made highlight of taking it..u know where..getting rekt.
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

No one gonna do s%%%, lol..who..Barnes is gonna destroy anyone..the guy is not human, have u seen him....Harden b#@% ass..lol..this guy think his gonna do something...Overrated Trash Bucket.
                          Harden just made highlight of taking it..u know where..getting rekt.
                          I can see Embiid punching him, that guy tends to stoop low enough as well as the Morris twins. I hope Barnes does the clapping to Dejounte Murray cause he has been acting up & bullying recently plus he is a fake tough guy picking on rookies or Drew league guys.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

I can see Embiid punching him, that guy tends to stoop low enough as well as the Morris twins. I hope Barnes does the clapping to Dejounte Murray cause he has been acting up & bullying recently plus he is a fake tough guy picking on rookies or Drew league guys.
                            And of course, he will break his hand in the process, thus missing the first round of the playoffs. Pun intended.

Comment

• Agree w/ Coach Thorpe.

https://twitter.com/TrueHoop/status/...sv-iVkYGA&s=19
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I know the competition isn't NBA caliber but still damn. If he can create his own shot, pull up off the dribble, fadeaway, midrange etc in his SECOND year? then we really have a superstar in the making. Remember one "draft expert" last year called him a zero level scorer.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X