Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfhyPYE9WS0

Scottie started a youtube channel, enjoy!

Also: How do I embed youtube vids?
    seeing the vocal leadership of fred here and at the rico runs, how close scottie is to gary, and how fucking awesome pascal looks in the rico runs makes me not want to trade any of them for KD.

scottie has added a ton to his game and looks incredible.

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

seeing the vocal leadership of fred here and at the rico runs, how close scottie is to gary, and how fucking awesome pascal looks in the rico runs makes me not want to trade any of them for KD.

Exactly.
      We only need a true sharpshooter and hope that Koloko is the second coming of Ibaka

Comment

Just watched episode one. Is he going to be the most recorded NBA player so far? Great stuff in the first vid. A lot of fun.

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

KD could be potential shortcut, for sure, but it would be much more satisfying to go through the ups and downs and win a chip with "our guys".

#TrustTheProcess

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

KD could be potential shortcut, for sure, but it would be much more satisfying to go through the ups and downs and win a chip with "our guys".

#TrustTheProcess
            again KD helps but you dont trade Barnes

Comment

• Raps are in familiar territory once again. Hovering around the 50 win mark which I think most around here can agree they will hit this season. A good team missing the final piece to contend for a title.

They can wait to see if Barnes develops into the missing piece or they can go out and get it while one is on the market. I think they continue to develop and see how far this roster can go.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                Raps are in familiar territory once again. Hovering around the 50 win mark which I think most around here can agree they will hit this season. A good team missing the final piece to contend for a title.

They can wait to see if Barnes develops into the missing piece or they can go out and get it while one is on the market. I think they continue to develop and see how far this roster can go.
                Milwaukee model

Can't wait to see Scottie take on Kawhi.
                Last edited by Kagemusha; Fri Aug 12, 2022, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Let's go Scotttttie!! Love this. Make sure everyone Subscribes! I logged into my Youtube accound for the first time in years just to subscribe and show our boy Scottie some love. So hype for this season.

His handle is looking insane right now. Sky truly is the limit for this guy.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Let's go Scotttttie!! Love this. Make sure everyone Subscribes! I logged into my Youtube accound for the first time in years just to subscribe and show our boy Scottie some love. So hype for this season.

Just subscribed. Hope my 1 year old likes these videos mixed in with rainbow horse and peak a Boo.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

He's different.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• One question on Scottie's defensive stance:

He has this odd habit of putting his hands behind his back when facing a defender one on one.
                        What's up with that?
                        Last edited by Kagemusha; Fri Aug 12, 2022, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                          One question on Scottie's defensive stance:

He has this odd habit of putting his hands behind his back when facing a defender one on one.
                          What's up with that?
                          Smaller guards may try to use their perceived quickness advantage to angle / drive against a longer defender - if the defender has their hands out to 'control' the ball handler, savvy attackers will drive into an arm and try to draw a reach in foul. Defenders may realize what the attacker is trying to do, and then pull their arms away quickly, which might deceive a ref that there was contact.

Alternatively, the hands down might be trying to entice an attacker to take a shot from a disadvantageous position

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Smaller guards may try to use their perceived quickness advantage to angle / drive against a longer defender - if the defender has their hands out to 'control' the ball handler, savvy attackers will drive into an arm and try to draw a reach in foul. Defenders may realize what the attacker is trying to do, and then pull their arms away quickly, which might deceive a ref that there was contact.

Alternatively, the hands down might be trying to entice an attacker to take a shot from a disadvantageous position
                            That makes sense,
                            but then we see Kawhi do the opposite and extend his hands out either to steal the ball or disrupt his man's dribble, which ends up to his advantage most of the time.

Comment

One question on Scottie's defensive stance:

What's up with that?
                              I think that ends before, during or after the pre-season

Comment

That makes sense,
                                but then we see Kawhi do the opposite and extend his hands out either to steal the ball or disrupt his man's dribble, which ends up to his advantage most of the time.
                                Kawhi though already has the cred of being a defensive mvp type player. Scottie will get there soon and can then "freelance"/be choicy about his stance.

Comment

Working...
                                X