• Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Embedded for everyone's viewing pleasure

Thank you

Comment

• Dear Scottie,

You are a basketball savant.
      You are strong, smart, athletic, blah blah blah,,, can do anything that you want on the basketball court.

But why the f are you not playing to your full potential?
      Why do have to be passive and disinterested at times?
      Why do you have to defer too much?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
        Dear Scottie,

You are a basketball savant.
        You are strong, smart, athletic, blah blah blah,,, can do anything that you want on the basketball court.

But why the f are you not playing to your full potential?
        Why do have to be passive and disinterested at times?
        Why do you have to defer too much?
        I agree and hope this is temporary as he feels out the season. Part of the problem is that he's playing on a pretty good team. And also he's really a team first guy which of course is a blessing and a problem sometimes. I think just give it some more time.

I see Magic Johnson like potential myself, same size, same court vision, athleticism, passing ability. Sky is the limit.
        That said I'd rather see 22pt, 8 assists and 8 rebounds and great defense than 30 points, 2 assists, and 8 rebounds with so so defense, its more valuable to the team.
        Last edited by Dvdvideo; Mon Oct 31, 2022, 04:58 AM.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          Embedded for everyone's viewing pleasure

I am friends with the content creator ... he is a good guy but very impatient with the development of Barnes. He basically wants us to be heliocentric but with Barnes at the helm. Heliocentrism is not what I see being a winning style of basketball but yes Barnes in the long run should be the primary and main initiator on offense.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I am friends with the content creator ... he is a good guy but very impatient with the development of Barnes. He basically wants us to be heliocentric but with Barnes at the helm. Heliocentrism is not what I see being a winning style of basketball but yes Barnes in the long run should be the primary and main initiator on offense.
            What winning style of basketball do you see with this team?
            Is that style proven?

Comment

• I for one am very disappointed in scottie play, his better than this, however there are 2 many guys who want the ball, but it's on him, however this would change if Freddy wasn't on this team and Scottie was the main focal of this team, main ball handler and pg. There are 2 many between guys and not enough Allstars, Superstars..Bucks..Giannis, Nets..Kevin Durant, Boston..Tatum..Atlanta..Trey Young..Golden State..Steph Curry..and on, ect..Raptors...Raptors..Raptors..Don't say Siakim, his playing good, but his a good Number 2 and Barnes..his got potential, I don't know, I'm not sure, will c. I thought OG was the guy, but look how that turned out, good player, good defender..but yeah..mehh..
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                I for one am very disappointed in scottie play, his better than this, however there are 2 many guys who want the ball, but it's on him, however this would change if Freddy wasn't on this team and Scottie was the main focal of this team, main ball handler and pg. There are 2 many between guys and not enough Allstars, Superstars..Bucks..Giannis, Nets..Kevin Durant, Boston..Tatum..Atlanta..Trey Young..Golden State..Steph Curry..and on, ect..Raptors...Raptors..Raptors..Don't say Siakim, his playing good, but his a good Number 2 and Barnes..his got potential, I don't know, I'm not sure, will c. I thought OG was the guy, but look how that turned out, good player, good defender..but yeah..mehh..
                OG was never going to be in a line with those you mentioned. I thought he'd show a bit more overall offense but he's the 4-5th option

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                  I for one am very disappointed in scottie play, his better than this, however there are 2 many guys who want the ball, but it's on him, however this would change if Freddy wasn't on this team and Scottie was the main focal of this team, main ball handler and pg. There are 2 many between guys and not enough Allstars, Superstars..Bucks..Giannis, Nets..Kevin Durant, Boston..Tatum..Atlanta..Trey Young..Golden State..Steph Curry..and on, ect..Raptors...Raptors..Raptors..Don't say Siakim, his playing good, but his a good Number 2 and Barnes..his got potential, I don't know, I'm not sure, will c. I thought OG was the guy, but look how that turned out, good player, good defender..but yeah..mehh..
                  One at a time Doc LOL….

Lets try VanVleet as the sixth man and first guy off the bench….

- that would allow your wish for Scottie to be the primary ball handler alongside Pascal who both can be interchangeable to initiate the offense.

- also would tame down the minutes of VanVleet, we don’t want him to be a damage commodity if Masai or Bobby decides to sign him with big dollars attach to him or if he is a tradeable asset down the road.

win win situation

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

OG was never going to be in a line with those you mentioned. I thought he'd show a bit more overall offense but he's the 4-5th option
                    no he wasn't but definitely some guys thought he would be

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

One at a time Doc LOL….

Lets try VanVleet as the sixth man and first guy off the bench….

- that would allow your wish for Scottie to be the primary ball handler alongside Pascal who both can be interchangeable to initiate the offense.

- also would tame down the minutes of VanVleet, we don’t want him to be a damage commodity if Masai or Bobby decides to sign him with big dollars attach to him or if he is a tradeable asset down the road.

win win situation
                      ... i mean if his body will hold up for him to even play lol

Comment

• Told ya his 3-ball was going to be wet this season.

Comment

• Nice

Comment

Nice
                            I think he is a PG

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I think he is a PG
                              More like a hybrid …lol

Him guarding the lead guard of the opposing team is a big bonus in that role. Trae was ordinary last night.

Comment

More like a hybrid …lol

Him guarding the lead guard of the opposing team is a big bonus in that role. Trae was ordinary last night.
                                I just have this positive feeling everytime Scottie leads the team.
                                He can do just basically anything on the floor. IF and when he sets his mind to it.
                                I hate it when he gives the ball up (esp to Fred) immediately after he crosses the half court, what's the point?

Comment

Working...
                                X