Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

How many players play for 43 minutes,
    while being very agressive on both ends of the floor?
    well that wasn't the question so now you are moving the goal post. your original position was essentially saying that a player sweating and looking tired after a game was not the norm.

also even on our team on average which players are playing 43 minutes every game?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Why Centaur?
      Hybrid

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

well that wasn't the question so now you are moving the goal post. your original position was essentially saying that a player sweating and looking tired after a game was not the norm.

also even on our team on average which players are playing 43 minutes every game?
        That is not my position all along.
        It's rather that our players are playing way too many minutes.

Also never said they are averaging 43 mins every single game
        My statement was specifically re last game
        Last edited by Kagemusha; Fri Nov 18, 2022, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

Kage is right on this, scottie doesn't have the same excitement and energy he had almost every single night last year. He's also very clearly limping, and nor being as aggressive. He's still showing spectacular skills. I hope he regains his health and prior excitement level soon.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

Kage is right on this, scottie doesn't have the same excitement and energy he had almost every single night last year. He's also very clearly limping, and nor being as aggressive. He's still showing spectacular skills. I hope he regains his health and prior excitement level soon.
            that is fair

Comment

• Well shit

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                Well shit
                Maybe Nick will FINALLY sit the kid to get his well deserved rest.
                This is what happens when playing injured, compensation risking overload on other parts of the body.
                And he is playing 40 mins a game?
                Last edited by Kagemusha; Tue Nov 22, 2022, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                  Well shit
                  Aren't sure when he hurt his knee? This medical staff.... man.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Aren't sure when he hurt his knee? This medical staff.... man.
                    Well don't think I've seen him hurt his knee in any of the games. He only limped around with his ankle occasionally. Could have happened anywhere I guess, especially if Scottie doesn't even know when it happened.

Comment

• lakers, Clips, Nets, Sixers, Heat etc.... half the teams in the NBA are missing important players

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        lakers, Clips, Nets, Sixers, Heat etc.... half the teams in the NBA are missing important players
                        Let's not forget the Jazz... who traded their 2 all-stars before the season even started. Bucks also missing Middleton.

Comment

• Of course he's hurt, is this actually news? News 2 weeks ago maybe

Comment

• So he's hurt.........again.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              So he's hurt.........again.

He'll Play..
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                So he's hurt.........again.

Just like Fred

Comment

Working...
                                X