Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    Thoughts?

This doesn’t even include Herb, Aldama, Mitchell, Ziaire, Hyland, Kispert, Primo, Christopher, Ayo, Moody etc

What a crazy deep draft even if it doesn’t end up having any true superstars

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post

This doesn’t even include Herb, Aldama, Mitchell, Ziaire, Hyland, Kispert, Primo, Christopher, Ayo, Moody etc

What a crazy deep draft even if it doesn’t end up having any true superstars
      Based on what I have seen from scotty, that list will change in a couple of years......

Comment

• some good stuff on his character and personality from his early days and last offseason in this piece from the ringer.

the future is still super bright despite this disappointing season

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post
          some good stuff on his character and personality from his early days and last offseason in this piece from the ringer.

But… but…. Doug Smith’s inside sources said Scottie is a lazy, entitled mofo.

Comment

some good stuff on his character and personality from his early days and last offseason in this piece from the ringer.

Is it really a disappointing season?

Only if you thought he was gonna make a big leap.

He's playing slightly better than last season in my opinion.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

But… but…. Doug Smith’s inside sources said Scottie is a lazy, entitled mofo.
              doug smith can't retire soon enough

Comment

doug smith can't retire soon enough
                He retired at least a decade ago, but he just forgot to tell anyone.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Is it really a disappointing season?

Only if you thought he was gonna make a big leap.

He's playing slightly better than last season in my opinion.
                  sorry that was unclear, i meant the team's disappointing season

i'm not disappointed in scottie at all. he looks to have every bit the potential of a super-duper star from his play this last month. i said last year i wouldn't trade him for anyone and haven't changed my mind on that at all.

Comment

Great article

Comment

• Oh moody was his teammate. Get moody!

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                        Oh moody was his teammate. Get moody!
                        Agreed..

Gary Trent
                        M Flynn

for

Moses Moody
                        J. Wiseman
                        Ty Jerome
                        1st rd pick

Works in Espn Trade Machine..
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Agreed..

Gary Trent
                          M Flynn

for

Moses Moody
                          J. Wiseman
                          Ty Jerome
                          1st rd pick

Works in Espn Trade Machine..
                          Wiseman?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

He retired at least a decade ago, but he just forgot to tell anyone.
                            Including himself

Comment

Some of the stuff written about Barnes came across as blame casting from someone within the organization, which is why I never really bought into it, but who knows.

I think for Barnes part of it is the expectation of him being 'the guy' when he's actually not 'the guy' in Toronto (Siakam and Fred) and he's trying to maximize his game while deferring to them and getting others involved. Combine that with him playing all over the floor on both ends and it's a lot to manage. Most players need thousands of reps at one position to play it well and he's playing centre, forward and guard often in the same quarter (I know, we don't have guards and centres!).

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Some of the stuff written about Barnes came across as blame casting from someone within the organization, which is why I never really bought into it, but who knows.

I think for Barnes part of it is the expectation of him being 'the guy' when he's actually not 'the guy' in Toronto (Siakam and Fred) and he's trying to maximize his game while deferring to them and getting others involved. Combine that with him playing all over the floor on both ends and it's a lot to manage. Most players need thousands of reps at one position to play it well and he's playing centre, forward and guard often in the same quarter (I know, we don't have guards and centres!).
                                Yeah
                                Media people who never played competitive ball do not understand that

Especially old farts like DOUG SMITH

Comment

Working...
                                X