X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G______Deane
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post

He probably will be. Wouldn't make sense to play him. We're 6 games behind the 10th spot now, so just have him get healthy for next season.
    Which means they'll get him back for the final few games and ride him 40+ miutes like a rented mule.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post
    any news if Scottie will be shut down for the rest of the season?
    He probably will be. Wouldn't make sense to play him. We're 6 games behind the 10th spot now, so just have him get healthy for next season.

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    any news if Scottie will be shut down for the rest of the season?

Leave a comment:

• G______Deane
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

Fair enough but absolutely no way we make the play in game without Scottie. I liked our chances when healthy but no Scottie and Jak missing time and we're toast, sadly.
    If it didn't hurt too much, you could have just said you agree with what I wrote just above you

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

Fair enough but absolutely no way we make the play in game without Scottie. I liked our chances when healthy but no Scottie and Jak missing time and we're toast, sadly.
    Yeah I wasn't saying it as anything remotely likely to occur, just that it would be the only way I'd consider playing Scottie again this season.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    We were 2-9 last time without Poeltl. Now we lost Scottie as well.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

If we make the play in game and he's ready to go for it then let him play. Otherwise I'm in agreement, let him fully heal up and focus on next season.

Leave a comment:

• G______Deane
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

If we make the play in game and he's ready to go for it then let him play. Otherwise I'm in agreement, let him fully heal up and focus on next season.
    I think the odds of making the play-in (which weren't great with Scottie) are slim and none without him and Jak now. This is not a play-in team without him.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Get well Scottie, will c u next year.
    Work on your Cardio, handles, shooting.
    Hopefully u have different coach and different players around u that can help your game 2 become even better player.
    Number 4 for Life!!!

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post

Zero reason to bring him back this season. Let him rehab and start early on his offseason workouts if he's eager to get in the gym.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Scottie had his surgery already. Implication is he's done for the season but no timetable was released by the team.

Per JoshLew
    Zero reason to bring him back this season. Let him rehab and start early on his offseason workouts if he's eager to get in the gym.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Scottie had his surgery already. Implication is he's done for the season but no timetable was released by the team.

Per JoshLew

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    The autism thing is so absurd. I don’t think he’s autistic, he’s just silly, but to conflate those things is so absurdly offensive. And if he was autistic, the idea of making fun of him for that is even more absurdly offensive. The internet is truly a cesspool.

Leave a comment:

• G______Deane
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

There was also a thing in the past about Kawhi being autistic. That worked out pretty good.
    He was more like autastic!

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post

An account called BrickMuse was running with the whole Scottie is autistic thing on twitter. Even posted a pic with a T-shirt for sale with a pic of Scottie and autistic written on it.

People started finding about BrickMuse's personal information, Linkedin profile, address, etc and he privated his Twitter and probably other social media.
    There was also a thing in the past about Kawhi being autistic. That worked out pretty good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X