Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

i like “D-Rex”
    Then he'll tell everyone his nickname is The Great One but no one will use that handle
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Lol ya but the great one aint from rex (im guessing)

Comment

Seeya Sengun!

https://streamable.com/9gs1wt

Comment

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
            I expect Banton to be a big time contributor off the bench this season. We always knew he needed a development year.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post

I expect Banton to be a big time contributor off the bench this season. We always knew he needed a development year.
              He really needs to show domination in summer league

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post

He showed up on the 905. After a summer of work, I expect to see big improvements this season.

Comment

banton is a starter on 60% of the teams in the league. he head and shoulders out played whats his name flynn

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                    banton is a starter on 60% of the teams in the league. he head and shoulders out played whats his name flynn
                    Base on last year I would argue he isn't but he would be a rotation player . He has been putting in work. I expect him to play 15 minutes a game next year and be a big producer. He is a worker and he is definitely interesting as a prospect. Once he gets stronger and works on not telegraphing his passes and lastly adds a consistent shooting stroke he is going places. Marginal improvements in all areas could lead to a solid up tick in-production

Comment

Base on last year I would argue he isn't but he would be a rotation player . He has been putting in work. I expect him to play 15 minutes a game next year and be a big producer. He is a worker and he is definitely interesting as a prospect. Once he gets stronger and works on not telegraphing his passes and lastly adds a consistent shooting stroke he is going places. Marginal improvements in all areas could lead to a solid up tick in-production
                      what were his shooting numbers cause they were good enough for zach lowe to talk about him everytime he talked about the raptors

Comment

what were his shooting numbers cause they were good enough for zach lowe to talk about him everytime he talked about the raptors
                        For the first 2 months and then teams went zone as soon as Banton entered the game and his season went downhill because he couldn’t shoot. His confidence in his shot was less than zero by the end of the season. That’s Banton’s make or break skill.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

For the first 2 months and then teams went zone as soon as Banton entered the game and his season went downhill because he couldn’t shoot. His confidence in his shot was less than zero by the end of the season. That’s Banton’s make or break skill.
                          he was told not to shoot. precious stop shooting as well it was all nurse putting ppl into roles. i noticed it after awhile

Comment

They were solid early on and then they dropped of very quickly.

True shooting percentage was in the 4th percentile at 46.3%. shot 25.5% from 3 and 41.1% from the field overall. Free throws shot 59%. He has a ton of work to do in the shooting department which is where he should focus on first .. that and his strength and ability to finish. Watch for that at summer league.

As much as I think he takes Flynn's spot... as it stands today Flynn is a better player but Banton has way more upside and sites not even close.

Comment

They were solid early on and then they dropped of very quickly.

True shooting percentage was in the 4th percentile at 46.3%. shot 25.5% from 3 and 41.1% from the field overall. Free throws shot 59%. He has a ton of work to do in the shooting department which is where he should focus on first .. that and his strength and ability to finish. Watch for that at summer league.

As much as I think he takes Flynn's spot... as it stands today Flynn is a better player but Banton has way more upside and sites not even close.
                              flynn only potential gives u scoring. banton is a better passer and defender and if we go by his early season numbers and g league then i don’t think u can argue who is the future
                              Last edited by grindhouse; Thu Jun 16, 2022, 11:03 PM.

Comment

he was told not to shoot. precious stop shooting as well it was all nurse putting ppl into roles. i noticed it after awhile
                                Uhh, Precious whose shot attempts, especially from three, skyrocketed as the season went along?

In Banton's first 20 games, he had 8 games without a 3 point attempt. Another 10 of those games he had one attempt. He never shot the ball much, nothing to do with direction.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X