No announcement yet.

Everything Dalano Banton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big time coming out party for Banton tonight. He looked very poised and confident and carried the team.

24 min, 27 pts, 4 reb, 4 ast, 3 stl, 2 blk, 6-6 FT, 9-16 FG, 3-7 3pt

Can't believe he got that all done in 24 minutes. Hopefully a sign of things to come.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
      Big time coming out party for Banton tonight. He looked very poised and confident and carried the team.

Can't believe he got that all done in 24 minutes. Hopefully a sign of things to come.
      Funny how a player can plod along and plod along and then BOOM. They show out like crazy (not that Banton ever plods). A game like this might remind Nurse that even though he makes m istakes, he is capable of contributing in a big way.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post

Slow down, it is the Pistons.
        However..he did showed up, one game, good sign..u would expect Scottie Barnes 2 do this, but has he scored 27pts this year...I don't think so..yikes..
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Slow down, it is the Pistons.
          However..he did showed up, one game, good sign..u would expect Scottie Barnes 2 do this, but has he scored 27pts this year...I don't think so..yikes..
          It is the Pistons but not many players are dropping 27 points on them, so still special. Everyone who has scored that much against them this season is a really good player. Plus the roster we put out there was arguably worse than the Pistons roster.

Comment

Pleasant surprise. Now he knows hes capable. Thats huge cuz it seemed like a confidence thing w his shooting

Comment

Working...
            X