No announcement yet.

Everything Justin Champagnie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy looks like a hybrid 3-4-5. And on this team that could really count for something.

Comment

Damn, hope it's minor.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Damn, hope it's minor.

Damn. Hopefully he's OK. At least he's on a 2 way deal so he's already got a spot on the roster. I feel like he was gonna get a lot of burn all preseason and was excited to see more of him.

Comment

Damn. I hope it's not too serious. I'm a big Champenny fan. I still don't know what position he plays, all I know he's a good rebounder and he can make shots.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
            Damn. I hope it's not too serious. I'm a big Champenny fan. I still don't know what position he plays, all I know he's a good rebounder and he can make shots.
            He reminds me a bit of a Wilson Chandler type of player, you might be able to plug him at the 2, 3 or 4 pending matchups.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

He reminds me a bit of a Wilson Chandler type of player, you might be able to plug him at the 2, 3 or 4 pending matchups.
              Seems more of a (modern) 5 than he is a 2, but what do I know.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

Seems more of a (modern) 5 than he is a 2, but what do I know.
                Guys, these things don't matter anymore! The Raptors are five 6'9" players who all handle, shoot, pass, and defend. 1-5 are yesterday's news!
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

He's 6'6 and they listed him as a guard but I swear he played 4/5 last night. I'm thinking of a PJ Tucker type of player. A guy that can play 3-5, good rebounder, defender, can shoot a bit.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post

Guys, these things don't matter anymore! The Raptors are five 6'9" players who all handle, shoot, pass, and defend. 1-5 are yesterday's news!
                    Don't forget about Fred!

The midget and the 6'9's...don't type that into google.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                        You hear this a lot from the players who aren't rich and famous yet. We're the LA Lakers of UDFA's
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

You hear this a lot from the players who aren't rich and famous yet. We're the LA Lakers of UDFA's
                          Golden coast of Cali vs frozen coast of Toronto
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

The Raptors absolutely nailed this year's draft. Barnes, Banton, Champenny, Johnson.

Champenny is my new FVV. This guy is going to be a good player. He's going to play a major role for this team going forward.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                              The Raptors absolutely nailed this year's draft. Barnes, Banton, Champenny, Johnson.

Champenny is my new FVV. This guy is going to be a good player. He's going to play a major role for this team going forward.
                              Haven't been yet impressed by Johnson...may have missed nailing the draft completely if they've selected Sharife Cooper instead.

Comment

Seeing now that TRex likes him makes me nervous but I really liked him in summer league and Monday he was quite good He does a little bit of everything and he's a smart player. He's got the feel or whatever the super-smart guys are calling it now. Once he figures it out and gets used to the pro game I think he can be a useful, all-purpose bench guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X