No announcement yet.

Kyle Lowry crystal ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s not a done deal until every team makes their final pitch. Who knows, maybe NOP gets desperate and throws 40M a year at Lowry. That would give anybody pause.

But it if the Heat are willing to play ball sending assets to the Raptors rather than quibbling like the 76ers did at the deadline, and they can find a third team to send Dragic to, the Heat should indeed be the clear favourites to land Lowry.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Losing Lowry will be the saddest day as a Raptor fan since 95.

Fred leading the team is gonna be a win one lose one all season long and everyones gonna be wondering what’s wrong? We need a better C, we need a scorer blah blah blah. Im pissed! [throws phone]

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
        It’s not a done deal until every team makes their final pitch. Who knows, maybe NOP gets desperate and throws 40M a year at Lowry. That would give anybody pause.

But it if the Heat are willing to play ball sending assets to the Raptors rather than quibbling like the 76ers did at the deadline, and they can find a third team to send Dragic to, the Heat should indeed be the clear favourites to land Lowry.
        It's done deal..Goran Dragic, Precious Achiuwa and KZ Okpala and pick to Raptors.
        Raptors than deal Goran Dragic to Mavs for player and picks,not confirmed.
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

It's done deal..Goran Dragic, Precious Achiuwa and KZ Okpala and pick to Raptors.
          Raptors than deal Goran Dragic to Mavs for player and picks,not confirmed.
          That's a win.

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post

That's a win.
            Depends on what we get back from mavs.....

Comment

Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

Depends on what we get back from mavs.....
              Powell would be a great fit.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I still think he's going to be back.

Comment

Yes he would but I doubt they give up Powell. Willie Cauley Stein I could see coming back. If NO is also fighting for Dragic things get a lot more interesting.

Comment

Powell, Precious, Okpala and a pick would be an amazing haul for an S&T.

Comment

TomAmnot wrote: View Post
                      I still think he's going to be back.
                      It's not crazy because he can sign with us for guaranteed money and then guess what? At the trade deadline we can still make the same sign and trades if things go sideways

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Powell, Precious, Okpala and a pick would be an amazing haul for an S&T.
                        Precious and Okpala both seem like stiffs. Would rather just get Powell and that pick, and then find other teams for those two guys.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Precious and Okpala both seem like stiffs. Would rather just get Powell and that pick, and then find other teams for those two guys.
                          Precious has a chance to be very good. I'd rather get prospects into the Raps system and evaluate them there, especially guys who have the physical tools and the questions are on the skill development side.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Precious is already an NBA caliber backup big - as a rookie. That’s not easy to do. Okpala is hit or miss, but showed flashes… especially against us. Lol.

Comment

So how is the Masai crystal ball looking? Where are the updates on his contract status lol?

New season starts in about 6 hours, and our President may not be here to oversee it.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Precious is already an NBA caliber backup big - as a rookie. That’s not easy to do. Okpala is hit or miss, but showed flashes… especially against us. Lol.
                                He's smaller than Barnes though. Is he really a center or a small ball center?

Combine measurements:
                                https://ca.nba.com/news/nba-draft-20...x10e45g5v97uor

6'8.75'' with a 7'0.75'' wingspan.

He's also only a 50% FT shooter. Can't stretch the floor at all. I guess he can fight with Gillie to see if he can become something. But he's pretty raw still.

Comment

Working...
                                X