Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Sam Dekker

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Everything Sam Dekker

    here we gooo

  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice, some veteran shooting. Good size. Looks like he average 15.5/6/2 in Turkey last year. Anyone have his shooting stats?

      Comment


      • #4
        Good signing.
        Mamba Mentality

        Comment


        • #5
          SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          Nice, some veteran shooting. Good size. Looks like he average 15.5/6/2 in Turkey last year. Anyone have his shooting stats?
          Shot like 45% from three this most recent year, but was far worse before that. So they are betting on the improvement being real.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

          Comment


          • #6
            meh
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

            Comment


            • #7
              Nurse hates journeyman white boys, they remind him of himself as a player and nurse wouldnt play himself.
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • #8
                KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Nurse hates journeyman white boys, they remind him of himself as a player and nurse wouldnt play himself.

                Comment


                • #9
                  lame. wasnt this guy some trump loving, proud to be white idiot?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This is only camp invite
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Now we know everything is going to be ok. Sam Dekker is here.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        lame. wasnt this guy some trump loving, proud to be white idiot?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          lame. wasnt this guy some trump loving, proud to be white idiot?
                          I think JR Smith started that. Does anyone really believe him?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

                            I couldn't see Masai signing a guy with an issue like that.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

                              So... in the past few years our signings include:

                              A wife beater (Davis)
                              An alcoholic (Thomas)
                              A drug addict (Harris)
                              A racist (Dekker)

                              Are we missing anything? #Culture

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X