X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TomAmnot
    replied
    WJF wrote: View Post
    Precious, to me, is not the long term solution to our starting center needs, but he is well on his way to becoming a great 3rd/4th big in the rotation. Chris Boucher is playing that roll well right now but is not signed for next year, Precious is making him expendable.
    Well, right now I even see him as a guy who could play some spot minutes at the 3. Not sure if I see him precisely like Ibaka. I think he can become more of a ballhandler and of a shooter, a bit less of a shotblocker.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post

Made or taken? That’s a good line for made
    I was thinking made.
    And you gotta know that hell or high water, Fred is gunning for 3 too. I really hope he makes it (record for made threes in a season, currently held by Kyle)

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

If the over under for Precious threes is 2.5, what you got?
    Made or taken? That’s a good line for made

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post

It’s very much going to be a welcome back Kyle game for the Raps but it’s also low key going to be a “what?! Precious hits threes?” game for the Heat
    If the over under for Precious threes is 2.5, what you got?

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    Thank you Kyle Lowry.
    It’s very much going to be a welcome back Kyle game for the Raps but it’s also low key going to be a “what?! Precious hits threes?” game for the Heat

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Thank you Kyle Lowry.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Remember all the people who wanted to trade Precious plus more(!) for Turner earlier this season? glad Masai didn't listen to y'all lol.

Why would Indiana not shut him down?

They are tanking and Turner would help them win.

Turner is a very valuable trade asset this offseason so why risk injuring him?

Indiana would be idiots to play Turner.

I didn't want to trade them Precious but I was down to trade them picks for Turner. If he was a Raptor he'd probably be playing right now.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post

Did I read something recently about Precious and Chris being in the 90th percentile in the league, (or some such), for impact of a pair of bigs? I have no idea how that would factor into a contract consideration. Just wondering.
    Maybe we can just do what the suns did with the Morris twins. Give them a lump sum for both contracts and tell them to split it how they decide. Then trade the other and keep the dude who took a discount hahaha. That was such a slimy move

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Remember all the people who wanted to trade Precious plus more(!) for Turner earlier this season? glad Masai didn't listen to y'all lol.
    Indy is sitting everyone because they are tanking. Like the Raps did last year.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied

Masai shouldn't listen to any of us. That's why we're fans and hes the president.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    WJF wrote: View Post
    Precious, to me, is not the long term solution to our starting center needs, but he is well on his way to becoming a great 3rd/4th big in the rotation. Chris Boucher is playing that roll well right now but is not signed for next year, Precious is making him expendable.
    Did I read something recently about Precious and Chris being in the 90th percentile in the league, (or some such), for impact of a pair of bigs? I have no idea how that would factor into a contract consideration. Just wondering.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Precious just needs reps, once the game slows down for him, he has all the skills to be a game changer.

He’s already making a huge difference on D and the boards.

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied

I see him as a high end role player like Serge Ibaka. He's a stud.
    Agree.
    Precious should study Serge's game.
    One reason why I wished we picked him up so he can mentor Precious.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X