X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Precious has looked good so far. Coming in i think he has to earn his playing time over Birch and Boucher
    It only summer league but i think he is going to push Birch in Pre-season. The starting C role my be a legit competition pre-season.
    But when you start to think about our front court we may have 1 too many players. Birch,Precious, Boucher, Pascal then and O.G and Barnes depending on how much we are gong to play small (which i think is going to be quite a bit..
    The guy who makes the most sense to be on the trade block this year is Boucher. If he keeps up his play from last year he is going to be a great asset
    Early on while Pascal is out that extra depth is good.

And later on, I think they really want to play huge and switchable a lot of the time, rather than small, which they might use but more in like closing looks and even then only in specific matchups.

I could see Boucher being moved but I could also see there being little urgency to that. At the deadline perhaps.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Precious has looked good so far. Coming in i think he has to earn his playing time over Birch and Boucher
    It only summer league but i think he is going to push Birch in Pre-season. The starting C role my be a legit competition pre-season.
    But when you start to think about our front court we may have 1 too many players. Birch,Precious, Boucher, Pascal then and O.G and Barnes depending on how much we are gong to play small (which i think is going to be quite a bit..
    The guy who makes the most sense to be on the trade block this year is Boucher. If he keeps up his play from last year he is going to be a great asset

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    One more day until Flynn, Yuta, Precious and Scottie run over another team.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post

Bench Mob 2.0 hopefully. Flynn, Barnes, Boucher and Precious
    Dragic also. That's a really solid bench, as good as some teams starting rosters.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post
    Excited to see Flynn, Barnes, and Precious play together. That's 3/5 our bench squad.
    Bench Mob 2.0 hopefully. Flynn, Barnes, Boucher and Precious

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post
    Excited to see Flynn, Barnes, and Precious play together. That's 3/5 our bench squad.
    Yeah I think the bench will be good this year. The D and transition O should be solid. Flynn is gonna make us wonder if he should be starting before the season ends.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GinobilisBaldSpot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Raptors obviously winners of the off-season. It's not even close.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Gods gift is a great name

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    His siblings have wildest names

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

I wonder if the 'no splash' approach by the Raptors' front office is at least partially influenced by the Demarre Carroll signing and subsequent trade to Brooklyn. A lot of the front office personnel will not have changed since that time, and so there might be some hesitation to make a 'splash', only to realize shortly thereafter that it's not working, and have to attach assets to deal with the issue.
    Agreed. Even if you like the guy on paper, you dont have all the information you want. The benefit of developing guys is you typically pay less to get them initially so by the time you commit the cap space and term you know the medicals, the personality, the fit, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Also, can we agree that we'll only use this image once a game? (Not speaking to anyone (Goldblum) specifically)

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Too late to get Precious on the summer league team?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X