No announcement yet.

Everything Precious Achiuwa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raptors obviously winners of the off-season. It's not even close.

Comment

Comment

Excited to see Flynn, Barnes, and Precious play together. That's 3/5 our bench squad.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
          Excited to see Flynn, Barnes, and Precious play together. That's 3/5 our bench squad.
          Yeah I think the bench will be good this year. The D and transition O should be solid. Flynn is gonna make us wonder if he should be starting before the season ends.

Comment

Bench Mob 2.0 hopefully. Flynn, Barnes, Boucher and Precious

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

Bench Mob 2.0 hopefully. Flynn, Barnes, Boucher and Precious
              Dragic also. That's a really solid bench, as good as some teams starting rosters.

Comment

Comment

One more day until Flynn, Yuta, Precious and Scottie run over another team.

Comment

Precious has looked good so far. Coming in i think he has to earn his playing time over Birch and Boucher
                    It only summer league but i think he is going to push Birch in Pre-season. The starting C role my be a legit competition pre-season.
                    But when you start to think about our front court we may have 1 too many players. Birch,Precious, Boucher, Pascal then and O.G and Barnes depending on how much we are gong to play small (which i think is going to be quite a bit..
                    The guy who makes the most sense to be on the trade block this year is Boucher. If he keeps up his play from last year he is going to be a great asset
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      Precious has looked good so far. Coming in i think he has to earn his playing time over Birch and Boucher
                      It only summer league but i think he is going to push Birch in Pre-season. The starting C role my be a legit competition pre-season.
                      But when you start to think about our front court we may have 1 too many players. Birch,Precious, Boucher, Pascal then and O.G and Barnes depending on how much we are gong to play small (which i think is going to be quite a bit..
                      The guy who makes the most sense to be on the trade block this year is Boucher. If he keeps up his play from last year he is going to be a great asset
                      Early on while Pascal is out that extra depth is good.

And later on, I think they really want to play huge and switchable a lot of the time, rather than small, which they might use but more in like closing looks and even then only in specific matchups.

I could see Boucher being moved but I could also see there being little urgency to that. At the deadline perhaps.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

And later on, I think they really want to play huge and switchable a lot of the time, rather than small, which they might use but more in like closing looks and even then only in specific matchups.

I could see Boucher being moved but I could also see there being little urgency to that. At the deadline perhaps.
                        How much can the Raptors pay Boucher to extend him.. if that's what they want? Boucher on an extended deal will be worth more at the deadline or next summer than as an expiring I'm sure.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

Ya no urgency but i think if Boucher comes out playing well, A playoff team notices they are lacking a rim protector and decent 3 shooting big man due to either roster construction or injuries i would not hesitate to ship out boucher.
                          Id love to get a young score first mentality guard with some team control for boucher. He is alot older then people realize and if he keeps up his play is due for a raise. Someone like Anfrnee simons would be the type of dude id target.
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            Pascal, OG, and Barnes are all going to combine to play the SF minutes as well. That's 6 players for 3 positions so 2 deep. Seems like the bare minimum we need and not too many.

I expect the rotation to be like this when everyone's healthy:

FVV / Flynn
                            Trent / Dragic
                            OG / Barnes
                            Pascal / Boucher
                            Birch / Precious

We're legitimately 10 deep this year, that's not a problem, that's an advantage.

I also expect Nurse to get cute with some lineups where Barnes is at SG or PG. He'll be tinkering a lot. Should be fun to watch.

Comment

FVV / Flynn
                              Trent / Dragic
                              OG / Barnes
                              Pascal / Boucher
                              Birch / Precious
                              The front court depth is going to be insane, basically you have 7 guys (Pascal, OG, Scottie, Precious, Birch, Boucher, Yuta) deserving a share of the 144 minutes (C, PF, SF) available, we might see OG and Scottie playing guard minutes just to get guys on the floor. But we also have Freddie, Trent, Flynn, Dragic sharing 96 minutes in the backcourt. There's a ton of quality depth on this team. No one has to play above 32 minutes per night, on this roster.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

How much can the Raptors pay Boucher to extend him.. if that's what they want? Boucher on an extended deal will be worth more at the deadline or next summer than as an expiring I'm sure.
                                Boucher is on a two year deal so is ineligible for extension. We can re-sign him in free agency after this year with his full Bird Rights.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X