X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden State Highlights August 11:

Houston Highlights August 12:

Comment

• Is Precious the forgotten man? I think to start the season he is going to have a bigger impact than the attention he is (not) getting.
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
        Is Precious the forgotten man? I think to start the season he is going to have a bigger impact than the attention he is (not) getting.
        If Pascal is out for a few weeks, Precious will probably seize his opportunity and come out of the gates hard. But full lineup he's got to compete against Boucher and Barnes and all our big wings in a way as well. Does Nurse go full-beastmode Scottie+Boucher+Precious off the bench?

Comment

Is Precious the forgotten man? I think to start the season he is going to have a bigger impact than the attention he is (not) getting.
          I don't know if he's forgotten so much as he's going to take a couple years. Expectations are up now for the 3 core guys in their mid to late 20's, but the guys in their early 20's with 0-3 seasons on their resumes is a whole other crop of players within the org now and they're going to have a few seasons here to develop as players and grow into their roles.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

I don't know if he's forgotten so much as he's going to take a couple years. Expectations are up now for the 3 core guys in their mid to late 20's, but the guys in their early 20's with 0-3 seasons on their resumes is a whole other crop of players within the org now and they're going to have a few seasons here to develop as players and grow into their roles.
            Precious/Barnes/Flynn are the Poeltl/Siakam/FVV trio from 2017 & 2018. Remember in 2018 they were part of our epic bench mob. That also included CJ Miles and Delon Wright.

Dragic will have to captain that young bench. With maybe Yuta or Svi as that 5th guy.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Precious/Barnes/Flynn are the Poeltl/Siakam/FVV trio from 2017 & 2018. Remember in 2018 they were part of our epic bench mob. That also included CJ Miles and Delon Wright.

Dragic will have to captain that young bench. With maybe Yuta or Svi as that 5th guy.
              The bench will be

Flynn, Dragic, Barnes, Boucher, Precious

Yuta and Svi are unlikely to see many minutes unless one of the top 10 is hurt. So while Pascal is out one of those guys will slide into the bench unit to replace whoever gets moved to the starting unit.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

The bench will be

Flynn, Dragic, Barnes, Boucher, Precious

Yuta and Svi are unlikely to see many minutes unless one of the top 10 is hurt. So while Pascal is out one of those guys will slide into the bench unit to replace whoever gets moved to the starting unit.
                I'm more excited to see that bench mob, than the starters.

Comment

I think he is positioned to be one of those guys who exceeds all expectations. Don't know for sure why I think this. He certainly looked polished in SL. I know it's just Summer League, but Precious was beasting.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

I think he is positioned to be one of those guys who exceeds all expectations. Don't know for sure why I think this. He certainly looked polished in SL. I know it's just Summer League, but Precious was beasting.
                    He seems to be the kind of player you can pencil in major production with that motor/athleticism/skill package. Like Kenneth Farried…but with more shooting potential and defense.
                    Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Fri Sep 24, 2021, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Does this guy have a nickname? Just catching up and watching the first preseason game now. What fun. Our bench mob is gonna be terrifying for the rest of the league. And Precious kinda looks like Predator with his physique, dreadlocks and bouncy gait. And there is the obvious alliteration.

Comment

• But, being named Precious, he hardly needs a nickname. :-D
                        I hadn't thought about that.

Comment

• Beagle wrote: View Post
                          Does this guy have a nickname? Just catching up and watching the first preseason game now. What fun. Our bench mob is gonna be terrifying for the rest of the league. And Precious kinda looks like Predator with his physique, dreadlocks and bouncy gait. And there is the obvious alliteration.
                          He'll "chew ya"
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Continues to look like a magnificent pickup.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

He'll "chew ya"

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Beagle wrote: View Post
                                Does this guy have a nickname? Just catching up and watching the first preseason game now. What fun. Our bench mob is gonna be terrifying for the rest of the league. And Precious kinda looks like Predator with his physique, dreadlocks and bouncy gait. And there is the obvious alliteration.
                                "Bob"

Comment

Working...
                                X