X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden
    replied
    JawsGT wrote: View Post

Gonna take time, he's out of shape for the most part. Gotta get his legs back after a lengthy ankle injury.
    Pascal, first game back after injury: 30 minutes.

Last year, Pascal's 1st game back after off-season surgery: 25 minutes. 5th game back: 39 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    WJF wrote: View Post
    Precious has now been back for 4 games and it has not been great. I hope he has a breakout game soon. It would be nice to build a little trade value back up just incase.
    Meh. He hasn't played in any single 5 man lineup for more than 7 total minutes since he came back, and has yet to break 13 minutes played in a night.

I certainly hope and expect him to ramp up to better form with actual reps. Especially if he gets into some real lineups, not these bench heavy lineups with redundant bigs on the court.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Precious has now been back for 4 games and it has not been great. I hope he has a breakout game soon. It would be nice to build a little trade value back up just incase.
    Achiuwa will be here until the day after masai is fired....that's how long we'll have him here, a long time

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    Gonna take time, he's out of shape for the most part. Gotta get his legs back after a lengthy ankle injury.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mike-kawhi
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

OG has been uncharacteristically durable…. so far. He’s playing so hard this year that I’m surprised he hasn’t missed a game yet.
    Maybe because OG is not playing center this year.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    TomAmnot wrote: View Post
    Wonder who's the guy who is going to get more minutes with him being out a couple weeks... Koloko, Boucher, Porter, Thad?
    I think all 4 will have to play more minutes. Thad probably benefits the most because we use him similar to Precious as a PF/C.

Leave a comment:

• TomAmnot
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

At this point, my guess is Porter. He may not hae the upside but he has the veteran predictability that Nurse will want. The good news unfortunately, is it won't be hard to fill Achiuwa's minutes better than what he was giving
    Yeah it's going to be interesting to see what Porter will do, given the fact he'll probably play 20 minutes or more in the next couple games. I kind of feel he can be at the beginning of the ''best part'' of his career, not as the star he once was predicted to be, but as a really good complement piece on contending teams, for years to come!

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Wonder who's the guy who is going to get more minutes with him being out a couple weeks... Koloko, Boucher, Porter, Thad?
    At this point, my guess is Porter. He may not hae the upside but he has the veteran predictability that Nurse will want. The good news unfortunately, is it won't be hard to fill Achiuwa's minutes better than what he was giving

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    I think Koloko's getting all he can handle regardless. Same for Boucher. Probably Thad who benefits the most, he was getting squeezed out. Heck, Khem may get some run he otherwise wouldn't have gotten once he's healthy again.

Leave a comment:

• TomAmnot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    That really sucks. He wasn't having a good season but he was always important for our bench. Glad we have a Koloko but this likely means more minutes for Thad, Otto, Chris and maybe even Banton.

A quick google search and this apparently is a grade 2 ankle sprain (partial tear).. recovery time is 3-6 weeks. So we likely won't see him again until around Christmas.
    Damn. Watching how mad he was last night when he was on the bench I had a bad feeling that it would be worse than even this.

It might be a blessing in disguise. He can watch the games and maybe gain a different perspective and come back like a house on fire but with a slightly different approach. Boucher has been in that spot and used the time away wisely.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    No more pep talks, Nick. Can’t afford to lose any more players. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

OG has been uncharacteristically durable…. so far. He’s playing so hard this year that I’m surprised he hasn’t missed a game yet.
    Last year the first time he got hurt was after game 15.. we've played 12 so far. Knock on wood that he remains healthy.

But yeah I hold my breath every time he falls to the ground.. which is feels like at least 5 or 6 times a game.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    That really sucks. He wasn't having a good season but he was always important for our bench. Glad we have a Koloko but this likely means more minutes for Thad, Otto, Chris and maybe even Banton.

A quick google search and this apparently is a grade 2 ankle sprain (partial tear).. recovery time is 3-6 weeks. So we likely won't see him again until around Christmas.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X