X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

I see him as a high end role player like Serge Ibaka. He's a stud.
    At his peak Ibaka was a lot more than a role player. Very legit starting PF/C and one of the best shot blockers in the NBA.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post

I wonder how good Serge was at 22? I didn't really notice him that much until he got to the Raptors. I agree that Precious is on the road to studdom.
    I watched him quite a bit on OKC. At 22 he averaged 3.7 blocks. Athletic, great rim protector but didn't have a shot at all, that developed later in his career.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

I wonder how good Serge was at 22? I didn't really notice him that much until he got to the Raptors. I agree that Precious is on the road to studdom.

Leave a comment:

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    Seems every offensive board is contested with precious and bouch. Keep it going!

go canada! Lock it up today!

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    TomAmnot wrote: View Post
    Anyone else having pretty high hopes for Precious next season? Not saying he's going to be a star, but I really see him as a guy who can step up a bit like DeMar, Siakam, OG and Fred did in the past after 1 or 2 seasons with the team!

Leave a comment:

• TomAmnot
    replied
    Anyone else having pretty high hopes for Precious next season? Not saying he's going to be a star, but I really see him as a guy who can step up a bit like DeMar, Siakam, OG and Fred did in the past after 1 or 2 seasons with the team!

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    The development of Precious is one reason why I was advocating to get Ibaka.
    Serge would have been the perfect mentor for him, they almost have the same built and same type of game.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Precious got another shot at starting (heck I'm surprised he hasn't yet, especially over this recent stretch where his defence would have really helped the starters sans Fred and OG). Would be a good test to see whether his improvements are more a function of role/opposition or actual in-season improvement - sometimes you get benched to learn lessons and they stick. He's been doing great, especially as a pairing with Boucher.
    I just wish he'd change his first name....
    Unless opponents see this

and not this:

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    I wouldn't be surprised if Precious got another shot at starting (heck I'm surprised he hasn't yet, especially over this recent stretch where his defence would have really helped the starters sans Fred and OG). Would be a good test to see whether his improvements are more a function of role/opposition or actual in-season improvement - sometimes you get benched to learn lessons and they stick. He's been doing great, especially as a pairing with Boucher.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Since the All star break Precious has shown some really nice touch and hitting some tough shots in the 7-15 foot range.. A couple times off the dribble and over another big man.. Some of these buckets have been really impressive. Its weird cause he can still be a little clunky and have bad touch right at the rim. But when he a shot off in that mid range area he looks smooth as hell.. Maybe he is just rushing himself at the rim cause he is a bit undersized and worried about being blocked.

But those little jumpers and push shots, along with his 3 point shooting form are starting to have me really impressed and excited about his offense developing.
    Just looked it up and Precious is now shooting 35% from 3 on the season.

He's shooting 46.4% from 3 over the last 10 games.

A lot of posters here shit on Nurse but sure seems like the Pill is working on Precious.

Looks like we've got our stretch 5 already on the roster.

Loving his energy off the bench too. Glad Nurse is keeping him there, let's not mess up a good thing.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Since the All star break Precious has shown some really nice touch and hitting some tough shots in the 7-15 foot range.. A couple times off the dribble and over another big man.. Some of these buckets have been really impressive. Its weird cause he can still be a little clunky and have bad touch right at the rim. But when he a shot off in that mid range area he looks smooth as hell.. Maybe he is just rushing himself at the rim cause he is a bit undersized and worried about being blocked.

But those little jumpers and push shots, along with his 3 point shooting form are starting to have me really impressed and excited about his offense developing.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post

Well here we go...
    All quiet since this, hopefully it's an isolated incident on the team. Would be the first great thing precious did all year (I kid)

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Precious out due to covid protocols:

Well here we go...

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Precious out due to covid protocols:

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    If Birch can get back as the starter maybe Precious can come in off the bench and pick his spots a little better, getting that consistency and efficiency up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X