Everything Ishmail Wainright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    Wainright's okay. He reminds me of Norm a bit. Inconsistent Norm.
    Well, Norm just signed a $90 million dollar contract. So maybe there's some value here?
    Bit early to call Wainwright inconsistent though. With what he's shown in the chaos of Summer League, I'd say he's looking pretty well-rounded and solid.

Comment

He's like a poor man's Ron Artest.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Well, Norm just signed a $90 million dollar contract. So maybe there's some value here?
        Bit early to call Wainwright inconsistent though. With what he's shown in the chaos of Summer League, I'd say he's looking pretty well-rounded and solid.
        Well I said inconsistent Norm. $90M Norm was pretty consistent.

Only SL, Wainwright wasn't great against the Warriors. Consistency is the hall mark of what makes an NBA player stick around. Or they need to be young and have upside. Wainwright is not super young.. he's already 26.

When he's on his game, he's really good. But it's tough to really see how good he is when he's going up against 20 and 21 year old kids.

Comment

He was ass today

Comment

So Ish is fighting for a roster spot. I saw a chart the listed everyone's weight against their height. Ish had more pounds per foot of height than anybody else on the team. Just looking at him, I don't think a lot of that is body fat. Someone get him some tape of post-up defense by the GROAT. No one is going to go through Ish if he can get Lowry's post-up defensive technique nailed down.

Comment

Working...
            X