No announcement yet.

Everything Goran Dragic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure there is that much value out there for Dragic alone. If he's bought into the idea of playing for the Raps he might be more useful as a back up PG to us than trading for another young project.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
      Oct 1st tomorrow..hopefully it's moving day for this douchbag..send him packing..
      Weird. With all the smiling Dragic training camp images, I totally forgot about oct 1st. But I think we need his pg depth.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Weird. With all the smiling Dragic training camp images, I totally forgot about oct 1st. But I think we need his pg depth.
        I highly doubt Dragic is about to be traded. Mavs made other moves and they're not gonna give up Moses Brown right now. If they struggle during the season that's when teams make moves. Right now everyone is undefeated and feels NBA finals bound.

Comment

• Nothing but positive comments from the other players and FO people. It seems like the consensus belief around the team is that he and will continue adding value. The whole blow-up could be over a big nothing burger. A poor translation from Slovenian to English. A native language comment meaning "The Raptors will not be contenders this season, and I would prefer to go to one" could be interpreted, albeit poorly, as "I have higher aspirations than to go to the Raptors."

Comment

• Goran has excellent PR agent.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Goran has excellent PR agent.
              It's the Raptors players themselves that are doing the PR work for him. On their social media, in their interviews and on audio clips. They must be seeing something that makes them want to say nothing but positives. Or do we presume it is a conspiracy and they have all been bought off? I don't think so. Two simple explanations. He's a Svengali type who has put them all under his personal control. Or there was a misinterpretation. I'd love to get a credible translation of the Slovenian interview. Maybe you are correct.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

It's the Raptors players themselves that are doing the PR work for him. On their social media, in their interviews and on audio clips. They must be seeing something that makes them want to say nothing but positives. Or do we presume it is a conspiracy and they have all been bought off? I don't think so. Two simple explanations. He's a Svengali type who has put them all under his personal control. Or there was a misinterpretation. I'd love to get a credible translation of the Slovenian interview. Maybe you are correct.
                I don't think they would shit on him in public though. We'll see how it'll progress. If they trade him for actual players thats a major win

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Third explanation: Goran knows exactly when & how to backpedal hard when confronted by the angry mob.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Third explanation: Goran knows exactly when & how to backpedal hard when confronted by the angry mob.
                    I think the truth is somewhere in the middle.

He wanted to go to a contender, saw the Raptors as a rebuilding team. I mean shit, they just traded their franchise legend in HIS trade. He probably looked at himself as salary filler, an afterthought. Wanted to go join Doncic most likely. Nothing wrong with that. The "Bigger aspirations" is probably where the translation issue comes into play, and also sounds offensive to Raps fans in a tweet or a clickbait quote.

Also though, those feelings were definitely true, he said them, and doesn't REALLY wanna be here. He probably forgot that even in his native Slovenia on a small news station, the clip will get back to North America and circulate like wildfire almost instantly, its easy to forget that EVERYONE is ALWAYS watching. And so yes he went into damage control when he realized he actually has no leverage here. Nothing wrong with that, either.

The most wide reaching, damaging and hard working mafia on the planet in 2021 is the twitter mob.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I think the truth is somewhere in the middle.

He wanted to go to a contender, saw the Raptors as a rebuilding team. I mean shit, they just traded their franchise legend in HIS trade. He probably looked at himself as salary filler, an afterthought. Wanted to go join Doncic most likely. Nothing wrong with that. The "Bigger aspirations" is probably where the translation issue comes into play, and also sounds offensive to Raps fans in a tweet or a clickbait quote.

Also though, those feelings were definitely true, he said them, and doesn't REALLY wanna be here. He probably forgot that even in his native Slovenia on a small news station, the clip will get back to North America and circulate like wildfire almost instantly, its easy to forget that EVERYONE is ALWAYS watching. And so yes he went into damage control when he realized he actually has no leverage here. Nothing wrong with that, either.

The most wide reaching, damaging and hard working mafia on the planet in 2021 is the twitter mob.
                      Pure posterior extraction, but If I had to guess what actually happened: I would say that the Heat, Raps and Mavs actually had a 3-way handshake deal in place to move Dragic immediately to the Mavs. But at the last minute, that weasel Cuban reneged, hoping to get Dragic for free and the Raps to eat his salary. That could possibly explain Dragic believing and talking like Toronto wasn't even going to be his final destination.

Comment

• https://www.reddit.com/r/torontorapt...eb2x&context=3

i guess when Goran said he'll be what Nash was to him, he meant be a vet to Scottie. So unexpected.

Comment

• Pure Trash!!!
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Why Nobody likes me, I'm the Dragon..I can still play, someone take me..I'll even go back 2 Maimi, Jimmy, Lowry..I'm good ball boy..lol..
                            Can we plz move this loser..I can't stand him, everytime I c his face, I know his FAKE.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                              Why Nobody likes me, I'm the Dragon..I can still play, someone take me..I'll even go back 2 Maimi, Jimmy, Lowry..I'm good ball boy..lol..
                              Can we plz move this loser..I can't stand him, everytime I c his face, I know his FAKE.
                              We need a guard on a contending team to get injured to create some demand for Dragic. It's early in the season someone will get hurt.

Comment

• So this Bum A@@ is getting 20 million to take a Vacation back home, must be nice.
                                Personal reason..yeah ok..Get the F#$# out here.
                                LOL..Raptors organization are giving him a salute and wishing him best of luck..F#$# off..that bum licker, he can suck it.
                                I never want 2 c that Golem on our team ever again or even mention, anything, go away, unless the clown is traded and we get anything for him. Only way.
                                Good Bye forever!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X