Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

that's why you don't bother with these headcases
    Always funny when some Raptor fans think the world is ending when the team or players play poorly. Then you got shit like this happening with other teams.

Thank god for Masai and Nick.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Always funny when some Raptor fans think the world is ending when the team or players play poorly. Then you got shit like this happening with other teams.

Thank god for Masai and Nick.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I was thinking about that too

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

And they hashed it out fairly quickly. I'd say Raptor fans made it a bigger deal than it actually was.

Now imagine if Pascal didn't get suspended and refused to play the next game or drove home during half time...

Comment

And they hashed it out fairly quickly. I'd say Raptor fans made it a bigger deal than it actually was.

Now imagine if Pascal didn't get suspended and refused to play the next game or drove home during half time...
            I think the media made it a massive deal and tried to suggest we needed to trade him that is where the pascal hate really got turned up. Realistically the team was losing a ton of games and it was just boiling over frustration.

To me it's only serious serious if its a situation where you have someone throwing soup at a trainer or throwing a punch like blake griffin or jr smith. I mean hot soup is already just dangerous

Comment

• It still makes you feel good

Demar Derozan for the Win

and he burries it.

Twice

Effing Right.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I think the media made it a massive deal and tried to suggest we needed to trade him that is where the pascal hate really got turned up. Realistically the team was losing a ton of games and it was just boiling over frustration.

To me it's only serious serious if its a situation where you have someone throwing soup at a trainer or throwing a punch like blake griffin or jr smith. I mean hot soup is already just dangerous
                  Kevin Porter left the game at the HALF! I don't know why y'all even comparing the situations
                  Last edited by MixxAOR; Sun Jan 2, 2022, 01:43 PM.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

What Pascal did wasn't a big deal and as a coach, if you have your team's respect, you can generally work things through and call them out as a way to motivate them instead of things turning toxic.

Comment

• Where is the Knicks bum a@@ vs Raptors Thread???
                      Anyway..Happy New Year 2 all!!!
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

What Pascal did wasn't a big deal and as a coach, if you have your team's respect, you can generally work things through and call them out as a way to motivate them instead of things turning toxic.
                        totally agree. its only a big deal if its throwing soup or something insane like that.

Comment

• Anyone watching nba tv? Old raps vs sac game. We need another oakley

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                            Anyone watching nba tv? Old raps vs sac game. We need another oakley
                            This'll have to do for now.

Comment

• did the suns mess up by not exercising jalen smiths option?

Comment

• This draft class man.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X