Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    This draft class man.

A much needed talent injection into the NBA. Now if they will only promote these guys instead of just vets over the age of 33 the NBA might start clawing back up the ratings.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
      Anyone watching nba tv? Old raps vs sac game. We need another oakley
      Remember when Shaq fouled Vince hard on a dunk and then our enforcer Oakley got into into with Shaq.

Spoiler alert: Neither do I.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

A much needed talent injection into the NBA. Now if they will only promote these guys instead of just vets over the age of 33 the NBA might start clawing back up the ratings.
        they will start

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Remember when Shaq fouled Vince hard on a dunk and then our enforcer Oakley got into into with Shaq.

Spoiler alert: Neither do I.

By today standards, if Vince was limping, he wasn't going to play.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
            did the suns mess up by not exercising jalen smiths option?
            They don't necessarily need him... but we could certainly use him.

Comment

This draft class man.

That's palming violation tho

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

They don't necessarily need him... but we could certainly use him.
                I'd be weary. Its the same as the kyle Lowry effect. Any C running pnr with cp3 and Lowry is going to put up numbers better then they are. Hell biyombo had a good game last night after not being on the league all season
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I'd be weary. Its the same as the kyle Lowry effect. Any C running pnr with cp3 and Lowry is going to put up numbers better then they are. Hell biyombo had a good game last night after not being on the league all season
                  is he better than boucher?

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

is he better than boucher?
                    I don't like boucher and want to trade him asap. But he had nearly a 30 and 20 game last week. I put the same amount of stock in that game as smith's last night

Comment

• First raptor game ever is on nbatv. I was there. I think it was 40,000+

Oh i thought we drafted carlos rogers in year 2

malone was a great coach. Fired for playing his rookie too many minutes he...he
                      Last edited by Yuri Gagarin; Mon Jan 3, 2022, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• How long are the Raps going to play without fans?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

How long are the Raps going to play without fans?

All know is there better be fucking fans in the stands for the GROAT return. Giving serge a video tribute to an empty stadium was a joke

Comment

All know is there better be fucking fans in the stands for the GROAT return. Giving serge a video tribute to an empty stadium was a joke
                            The arena was sold out when the GROAT returned to Toronto.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Son of a ... I've got tickets to that game... moving it two days forward might be the difference between having fans or not.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                                I don't like boucher and want to trade him asap. But he had nearly a 30 and 20 game last week. I put the same amount of stock in that game as smith's last night
                                I think there'd be worse players to take a look at... He's 21 years old. Fits our timeline a lot better than Bouch. He's a first-round, 10th overall pick who's been stuck behind Ayton, Javale, Cam Johnson, and Crowder.

And his value's hardly been elevated by playing with CP3. He's barely played.

(He certainly hasn't been able to shoot the 3 in the limited minutes he's had at the NBA level, but he shot it pretty well in college.)

Comment

Working...
                                X