Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

tankathon ranks SOS based on strength of opponent, not based on rest days. MixxAOR showed a chart the other day showing we have one of the hardest remaining schedules, if you include home court advantage and opponent rest days:

For example we play OKC and Houston in the next stretch of 3 games in 4 nights back to back. Houston is technically one of the easier opponents but on a second game of a back to back on the road is still going to be tough.
    That chart was generated in August with a whole bunch of assumptions about how good teams would be. The current numbers will be way more accurate even without a back to back effect captured.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

For example we play OKC and Houston in the next stretch of 3 games in 4 nights back to back. Houston is technically one of the easier opponents but on a second game of a back to back on the road is still going to be tough.
      8 of the next 10 are on the road and then they still have a long western swing to survive after that. This current stretch was/is tough and they have come out unscathed. If they can get this one tonight against a team chasing them it would be great.

Comment

• hahaha that Will Lou impression
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

hahaha that Will Lou impression
          This dude is quebecois durant. Lanky, and cares about every opinion in the peanut gallery lol
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Did I mention we're really good now?

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

8 of the next 10 are on the road and then they still have a long western swing to survive after that. This current stretch was/is tough and they have come out unscathed. If they can get this one tonight against a team chasing them it would be great.
                Raptors record is basically identical home and away. That doesn't matter. I'd bet it's close too off back to backs or rest. (if someone knows fill me in)

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Herro comes off the bench. No one makes the all star game off the bench. What did he expect?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    Did I mention we're really good now?
                    how good is really good?

Comment

how good is really good?
                      Upper mediocre…. like all the other top teams.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Upper mediocre…. like all the other top teams.
                        you are not saying this is a top team are you?

Comment

you are not saying this is a top team are you?
                          I'm not saying anybody else is either. Name a top team that scares you.

Comment

scares in what way?

Comment

• I think we can hang with the best. In the west we would be in more trouble but different style of basketball is played there

Comment

Suns, Warriors, Jazz are clearly tier above.

Comment

Working...
                                X