No announcement yet.

Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers got a whole load of problems outside of Westbrook. Lebron is 37 and doesn't have the impact he used to, AD's shooting fell off a cliff and they got a bunch of vets who don't play defense.

Comment

• Simons is nice. Portland always find these really good guards.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• That was the most keystone cops end of a game I have seen in a while. The Blazers strategy was let the Lakers find a new way to turn over the ball and have Simons hit a three. And it worked! Over and over

Comment

• Woj said the league was stunned in the Haliburton trade.
            Masai really need to dial their number. Lol

Comment

• How in the world did the Lakers lose to this version of the Blazers?! Ridiculous.

Comment

• The Lakers lost to the Blazers?! damn!
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  How in the world did the Lakers lose to this version of the Blazers?! Ridiculous.
                  The lakers brought the ball up the floor. Handed it over to the Blazers. The Blazers then scored. It was really bizarre

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

It's cockles, man. lol.
                    maybe he mean't, cock holes. I'd accept it.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      golden wrote: View Post

When you put the CFO in the top chair, even interim, that usually means no spending or cost-cutting. I wonder if that move has any effect on the team... i.e., tax and salary considerations, or if their budget is already locked in for awhile.
                      I wonder if the Thad-Eubanks trade is going to be part of a bigger trend towards cost-control. I hope not.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

maybe he mean't, cock holes. I'd accept it.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I wonder if the Thad-Eubanks trade is going to be part of a bigger trend towards cost-control. I hope not.
                          They didn't do it to save money. They could have just like dumped Svi with a 2nd and bought out Dragic if that was the goal.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• What a weak class. I'm pretty sure LaVine and Ayton aren't going anywhere. So it's basically Beal and a bunch of scrubs, role players and a weirdo.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Good thing we have no cap space!

Comment

• We could be pretty active with the MLE. If they want to ramp up close to the tax line again, they'll need to add about 30M, between re-signing Boucher, re-signing Thad, and using the MLE.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X