Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Finished the game with 35/16/6 with 5 steals.. and helped them lock in the 6th seed (so no playin).

Yeah he's the MVP this year.

2000/1000/500 is crazy. Wilt never even did that.
    That's mis-leading, because why would Wilt even need/want to pass the ball in a season that he scores over 4000pts & 2000rebs? There just aren't enough possessions in game to get those 500 assists to other teammates. I mean, Wilt did have 600 and 700 assist seasons on his resume.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

That's mis-leading, because why would Wilt even need/want to pass the ball in a season that he scores over 4000pts & 2000rebs? There just aren't enough possessions in game to get those 500 assists to other teammates. I mean, Wilt did have 600 and 700 assist seasons on his resume.
      Wilt had a 1992/1952/702 season.. missed hitting these arbitrary numbers by 8 points. Wilt was a monster.

Still pretty crazy considering Westbrook averaged a triple double three times, and still never hit those numbers that Jokic did.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Finished the game with 35/16/6 with 5 steals.. and helped them lock in the 6th seed (so no playin).

Yeah he's the MVP this year.

2000/1000/500 is crazy. Wilt never even did that.
        But the headband looks so wrong lol

Comment

• gambler wrote: View Post

boston holds the tie-breaker...celtics and toronto win one more game and its a raptors/76ers 1st round.....agree...76ers are their best shot not even taking into the consideation a possible injury to either embiid or harden.....the loss of drummond is huge....jordan and his concrete feet did not even get off the bench last nigth
          So rare night where we're rooting for the Celtics tonight.

Raps win or Bulls loss we clinch the 5 seed. I think both happen.

Philly round 1 is the best matchup for us. We just beat them handily missing 2 starters.

Looking ahead, because why not, we get winner of Miami vs 8 seed, which any other year I'd say we play Miami who the hell knows this season, the 8 seed is going to be a pretty good team.

We've got a doable path to the finals and that's freaking amazing.

This is the most excited I've been to watch all the playoff games in my entire life I think. I guess this stupid play in format does make for a better playoffs.

Comment

• the raptors 4-0 sweep of the 76ers at 40/1 would be great value. imo....if toronto can win the 1st two games in philly tons of money will come in on toronto getting the 76ers into big plus money. hedge out game 3 philly...the 76ers lose...i think harden packs it in on game 4....there is no question that toronto wants philly...hopefully teh celtics feel teh same about wanting the bulls and do whatever it takes to bet memphis on sunday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sR2xqhwSm0

Comment

• Why Vegas odds and statistical models disagree on best bets to win 2022 NBA Finals

https://www.sportingnews.com/uk/amp/...cjh3smqirawx88

Comment

• both the celtics and the bucks can determine if they play the raptors or the nets....both teams could intentionaly lose their last game to try and avoid the nets.... https://www.boston.com/sports/boston...andings/?amp=1

Comment

• both the 76ers and the celtics do not want to play the raptors...hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oVf...nnel=AndyHoops

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• Celtics are playing their guys.

76’s are resting Harden and Embiid.

“should” be matched with Philly

Comment

• Adam Silver needs to do something with teams resting healthy players. The Pistons are resting 20 year old Cade Cunningham tonight. They rested him twice last week. Why? this is getting ridiculous imo.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Celtics are up 23 on the Grizzlies. Guess we get the Sixers.

Comment

• Lakers treating Vogel like a scrub. He won you a championship. He's also NOT the reason they didn't make the playoffs. Look at the roster they have.

Last edited by The Great One; Mon Apr 11, 2022, 12:59 AM.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                Adam Silver needs to do something with teams resting healthy players. The Pistons are resting 20 year old Cade Cunningham tonight. They rested him twice last week. Why? this is getting ridiculous imo.
                                Pistons just making sure our second round pick is as good as possible.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X