Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    Will see if it continues but I have noticed there are a lot fewer bail out calls happening when guys bull out of control into the lane looking for fouls and tossing up wild shots.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Will see if it continues but I have noticed there are a lot fewer bail out calls happening when guys bull out of control into the lane looking for fouls and tossing up wild shots.
      Yeah, will it continue is the question? Hopefully it does, Im really enjoying the contact and allowing some aggressive D. The refs tend to go back to what they are used to as the season progresses so hopefully they keep it up.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post

What Doc and Embiid said was way beyond calling out your players. They blamed him for losing the series, and doc said he's not sure in they could win a championship with him a pg. Nurse knows his limits, I don't think he would blame someone outright for losing a game.
        Doc and Embiid didn’t directly blame Simmons or call him out. They didn’t strongly defend him from criticism either, but those are 2 very different types of accusations.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post

Yeah, will it continue is the question? Hopefully it does, Im really enjoying the contact and allowing some aggressive D. The refs tend to go back to what they are used to as the season progresses so hopefully they keep it up.
          It also speeds up a game. And I believe that was a big talking point from the big US networks airing nationally televised games. Fouls lead to free throws, which take up a significant number of actual air time. Plus not automatically reviewing out of bounds plays late in the game without a challenge also helps.

Comment

• Speaking of new rule changes.. goaltending calls should be reviewed on a timeout. Just like 3pt shots and if a guys foot was on the line or not. That non-goaltend call on Banton should have been an and-1.

Comment

• Cade Cunningham will make his debut tonight.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                Cade Cunningham will make his debut tonight.
                All these rookies playing well, Cade got some pressure on him.

Comment

• I'm loving the officiating this year so far, it feels a little closer to 90's ball, which I grew up watching. As long as the refs are consistent, I'm cool with it. In the Indy game, they weren't really calling anything until the 4th and then changed and starting calling any contact.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

All these rookies playing well, Cade got some pressure on him.
                    This draft class has been impressive, that Cleveland/Raptors game on Friday has become a hot ticket.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post

This draft class has been impressive, that Cleveland/Raptors game on Friday has become a hot ticket.
                      I am only saying this on this forum because I am hush hush about these things. I want a Scottie and Evan signed rookie card when they come out in march.

Either a signed card straight up or a signed card with the jersey embedded in them would be amazing. I am not going to pay for the packs I just want to straight up buy those two cards. I would be happy.

Comment

• How much do those go for? I used to work part-time for the Real Sports Auctions at the games, and the signed Raptors jerseys were $450ish. I have no clue what cards are going for now… I guess they’re back in. Chris Vernon always talks about it on the pod.

Comment

Cade Cunningham will make his debut tonight.
                          Has missed his first five shots so far

Comment

• Dude looks like Orlando Magic Shawn Kemp.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Dude looks like Orlando Magic Shawn Kemp.

so unhealthy. he's gonna hurt himself.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

so unhealthy. he's gonna hurt himself.
                                He is 6'6 and over 300 lbs. By comparison, Shaq was a similar weight but 7'1. Thats just unbelievable to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X