No announcement yet.

Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can understand now why Caruso was such a fan favourite in LA. This dude makes winning plays - and he's a really good defender.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• LFG!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• After starting the season 6-1, the Miami Heat have lost 4 of their last 5 and are tied for seventh place in the East
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• https://streamable.com/pg5sl6

yo what is Spo doing playing Haslem. I'm dying laughing at work

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            https://streamable.com/pg5sl6

Haslem showing them young'uns how professional NBA vets always stay ready. lol. It hasn't been a great week for the Heat.

#Culture

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Haslem showing them young'uns how professional NBA vets always stay ready. lol. It hasn't been a great week for the Heat.

#Culture
              He played 3 minutes last year. 3. 44 the year before. He's 41. I'd love to know the back story on why assistant coach haslem was playing meaningful minutes, didn't catch that game.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                https://streamable.com/pg5sl6

Looks like he's been sitting on the bench for so many years straight his legs fell asleep
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Looks like he's been sitting on the bench for so many years straight his legs fell asleep
                  He is probably icing his knees after every game and he doesn't even play.

Comment

• The NBA just updated their MVP rankings:

1) Kevin Durant
                    2) Steph Curry
                    3) Nikola Jokic
                    4) Paul George
                    5) DeMar DeRozan

I think Curry should be #1 but whatever.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                      The NBA just updated their MVP rankings:

1) Kevin Durant
                      2) Steph Curry
                      3) Nikola Jokic
                      4) Paul George
                      5) DeMar DeRozan

Giannis should be in there. People don't realize how banged up the Bucks have been. He's been better than George and Derozan but whatever

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        The NBA just updated their MVP rankings:

1) Kevin Durant
                        2) Steph Curry
                        3) Nikola Jokic
                        4) Paul George
                        5) DeMar DeRozan

yep it easily steph. If warriors get a top 3 seed he is going to win it
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I'm quite impressed by the Clippers and George. I saw part of one of their games the other day. They play great defense. And George has stepped up on both sides. I thought they'd be a play-in team at best, but I think they get in outright.. even if Kawhi doesn't come back until later in the year.

Comment

I don't see anything stopping them. Klay supposed to be back before Christmas, and they're steamrolling teams. Lakers are always injured, Phoenix is lacking a little something, jokic doesn't have the support long term...I think warriors and jazz will be the 2 best regular season teams. Come playoffs, I'll probably put lebron and Chris Paul back as the favorites
                            Last edited by KeonClark; Fri Nov 12, 2021, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              I'm quite impressed by the Clippers and George. I saw part of one of their games the other day. They play great defense. And George has stepped up on both sides. I thought they'd be a play-in team at best, but I think they get in outright.. even if Kawhi doesn't come back until later in the year.
                              They've had a surprising start, I'm still waiting for the bottom to fall out on that team. Their 2nd best player is Reggie Jackson.

Comment

I'm not sure where I read it, but somebody had pointed out the Warriors have had one of the easier schedules thus far, so will see how their seeding ends up. Steph has been great regardless.

Comment

Working...
                                X