he'd be a perfect fit for our team right now

Comment

• Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
      I also hope bruno caboclo comes back
      he'd be a perfect fit for our team right now
      He's 2 years away

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Goran Dragic for Eric Gordon. What are yall thoughts? Maybe add second-round pick.
        are they giving the pick?

Comment

can i also make anti-vax rants?
          last time people attempted this and I debunked it (as in debunked the antivax nonsense) I got scolded. So lets not go down that road and keep it on topic.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
            LOL

This team is needing another big but yet we need another CHUCKER guard who would take more possessions off Scottie Plus give up a draft pick to boot

stick to what limited knowledge you know about this game
            I would take Nikeil Alexander-Walker. but yes we need a big.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

last time people attempted this and I debunked it (as in debunked the antivax nonsense) I got scolded. So lets not go down that road and keep it on topic.
              can i please see what you debunked

I always listen to both sides of the arguments so

in fact, if you convince me now, I ll go get triple vaxxed starting tomorrow

Comment

can i please see what you debunked

I always listen to both sides of the arguments so

in fact, if you convince me now, I ll go get triple vaxxed starting tomorrow
                If you want to argue about vaccines go to literally any fucking place else.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

If you want to argue about vaccines go to literally any fucking place else.
                  ok fair, but just wanted to say that I have never been debunked yet so far and i thought it was gonna be an interesting discussion, since he claims to be undefeated in this arena..
                  I use scholarly peer-reviewed medical articles as my evidences so..

but ok, fair

Comment

can i also make anti-vax rants?
                    There's a thread for that.

https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...ng-coronavirus

Go nuts in there. But keep that sh*t TF outta the rest of the forum.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

There's a thread for that.

https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...ng-coronavirus

Go nuts in there. But keep that sh*t TF outta the rest of the forum.
                      I didn't know about this thread, thx! this is very fair

Comment

• Claw Reborn talking about knowledge of game LOL that's rich. Stick to hating on McCaw. Retard
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• so what about cameron thomas though

Comment

• The only issue with Gordon is his ability to stay healthy. It’s not a bad trade at all. He has 2 years left but it’s easy trade and expiring deal.

I was thinking about it this week, how good would this team be if Dragic’s 20M was actually used on a rotation player. Furthermore, add Boucher’s salary to that and we have an borderline all-star to all-star level talent added to the guys already playing.

The trade opportunities aren’t there without attaching picks or assets but I feel this team has potential to be much better with a single trade.

Comment

Claw Reborn talking about knowledge of game LOL that's rich. Stick to hating on McCaw. Retard
                              Oh I thought you already put me on your ignore list, is there an expiry date on that? lol

How can I even acknowledge the seriousness of your point of views because 99% are mostly STUPID and Idiotic knee jerk reactions, that is more rich than my everlasting hate on McCaw…..then you automatically retract it like it never happened by pulling a GiF when your hand is caught in a cookie jar.

to add to it….you always try to validate your views with someone else’s tweets…..way more abundant I think, is it not? lmao.

Comment

damn you hating lol
                                There's no room in this scheme for weak defenders. If you're not bringing something to the table in terms of the defensive scheme then you're taking something away from it because there is for sure a better defender on this roster that isn't even part of the rotation. You can already see how razor thin the margin for error is on defense for this team right now.
                                Last edited by LJ2; Fri Nov 26, 2021, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X