Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • planetmars wrote: View Post
    If the Raptors fail to make the playoffs, and I guess tank.. then it could set in like a cancer. When you have losing seasons, it becomes contagious. Need a big change to overcome it. Like a coaching change, or a big trade, etc.
    Masai would never allow the culture of this franchise to slip.

    Comment


    • planetmars wrote: View Post
      If the Raptors fail to make the playoffs, and I guess tank.. then it could set in like a cancer. When you have losing seasons, it becomes contagious. Need a big change to overcome it. Like a coaching change, or a big trade, etc.
      or you know.. just get healthy.. I think a minor trade would help out a lot. Getting rid of dragic and boucher.

      Comment


      • Memphis, sans Ja, absolutely pummeling OKC tonight - they're up 129 to 65 with 8 minutes left in the fourth

        Comment


        • Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
          Memphis, sans Ja, absolutely pummeling OKC tonight - they're up 129 to 65 with 8 minutes left in the fourth
          Up to a 76 (76!!!!) Point lead
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

          Comment


          • KeonClark wrote: View Post

            Up to a 76 (76!!!!) Point lead
            If you lose by more points than you score - that's bad, right?

            Comment


            • KeonClark wrote: View Post

              Up to a 76 (76!!!!) Point lead
              OKC made a bit of a run - only lost by 73

              Memphis had 6 *bench* players with double digits - bench scored a combined 93 points (but still off the Raptors' record of 100 bench points in a game)

              Comment


              • Not clutch.



                Mamba Mentality

                Comment


                • Olshey out in Portland. His replacement probably will want to put his own fingerprints on the team.. Don't know Dames relationship with Olshey but his loyalty would think that it was probably good. If he doesn't support this move could get intresting
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                  Comment


                  • The Thunder lost their eighth straight as they continued to play without a number of players, including leading scorer Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, who entered concussion protocol earlier Thursday. Gilgeous-Alexander scored 39 points against the Rockets on Wednesday night but suffered a blow to the head late in the game.

                    Point guard Josh Giddey, who averages 10.4 points and 5.5 assists, sat out with a non-COVID-19 illness, and the remaining players couldn't fill the void in Oklahoma City's offense.
                    they could have used both players offense last night

                    but that was a decisive shellacking
                    You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

                    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers


                    Comment


                    • Steph Curry is the greatest 3pt shooter of all time. No one's going to argue that. But here's the thing that nobody ever talk about: Reggie Miller. If look at that list, all those guys other than Miller played in this era, the "3pt shootout" era. Reggie Miller played in the late 80's and 90's when 3pt shooting wasn't really a thing.....and still he's 3rd overall. That's crazy. Imagine if he played in this era?



                      Mamba Mentality

                      Comment


                      • The Great One wrote: View Post
                        Steph Curry is the greatest 3pt shooter of all time. No one's going to argue that. But here's the thing that nobody ever talk about: Reggie Miller. If look at that list, all those guys other than Miller played in this era, the "3pt shootout" era. Reggie Miller played in the late 80's and 90's when 3pt shooting wasn't really a thing.....and still he's 3rd overall. That's crazy. Imagine if he played in this era?


                        That's a very good observation.

                        Comment


                        • Man DeRozan is a legit MVP candidate this year. Let's go!
                          Mamba Mentality

                          Comment


                          • The Great One wrote: View Post
                            Steph Curry is the greatest 3pt shooter of all time. No one's going to argue that. But here's the thing that nobody ever talk about: Reggie Miller. If look at that list, all those guys other than Miller played in this era, the "3pt shootout" era. Reggie Miller played in the late 80's and 90's when 3pt shooting wasn't really a thing.....and still he's 3rd overall. That's crazy. Imagine if he played in this era?


                            How about my boy Ray Allen. He had a decade of overlap with Reggie. Very underrated player.

                            Comment


                            • Primer wrote: View Post

                              How about my boy Ray Allen. He had a decade of overlap with Reggie. Very underrated player.
                              Not underrated by anybody who saw him play.

                              Comment


                              • Damian Lillard is becoming frustrated with the Trail Blazers’ performance, and tensions appear to be increasing between the players and new coach Chauncey Billups, sources tell Shams Charania and Sam Amick of The Athletic.
                                I'm sure someone will overreact to this tidbit

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X