No announcement yet.

Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratch that. The Knicks are coming to Toronto to play. What’s going on?!

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
      Raptors cancel there practice, health protocol..lol..Indiana also, maybe covid trade in the works ...Fear is a beautiful thing, all the sheep will follow..
      Year 2035..booster shot 1001, our society is a joke. I guess ppl don't get any flu anymore, it's covid, common cold..it's covid, running nose..it's covid..lol..
      Sheep keep taking that poison.
      Safety protocol..my @#@, after watching that game last night, maybe the covid thing might be a blessing. U know what take the whole year off, take a break, u guys deserve it,enjoy some sun, get out T.O..go 2 some where where it's hot..maybe Tampa ..lol.
      As LeBron said.
      Something faushy is going on.

Baaaaaaa.......

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Tinfoil hat is firmly in position
        Carlisie has it>>Brrokjen on staff>>Nate was away coaching team canada>>> Brokjen was actually away capturing live virus in a jar>> Snuck into carlisie office and infected him>> But wait he fucked up and now he might be positive>> Shut the team down!!
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Ahhhh. Carlisle is positive. Hope he’s ok. Not a young dude. Waiting for the shoe to drop in Toronto. Nobody does things “under an abundance of caution” until something has actually happened

Comment

Ahhhh. Carlisle is positive. Hope he’s ok. Not a young dude. Waiting for the shoe to drop in Toronto. Nobody does things “under an abundance of caution” until something has actually happened
            He's not an old dude either. Healthy 62 year olds are not at risk.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
              Raptors cancel there practice, health protocol..lol..Indiana also, maybe covid trade in the works ...Fear is a beautiful thing, all the sheep will follow..
              Year 2035..booster shot 1001, our society is a joke. I guess ppl don't get any flu anymore, it's covid, common cold..it's covid, running nose..it's covid..lol..
              Sheep keep taking that poison.
              Safety protocol..my @#@, after watching that game last night, maybe the covid thing might be a blessing. U know what take the whole year off, take a break, u guys deserve it,enjoy some sun, get out T.O..go 2 some where where it's hot..maybe Tampa ..lol.
              masai is a smart guy not sure about bobby but it would be a very smart move to make this trade right now.

The last time we made a trade at this time of the season that put everyone on notice and our team got better than we went on to win a championship.

Comment

• Still one of the most incredible things that I witnessed. You'll never see this again.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ahhhh. Carlisle is positive. Hope he’s ok. Not a young dude. Waiting for the shoe to drop in Toronto. Nobody does things “under an abundance of caution” until something has actually happened
                  Masai has also tested positive.

Bobby is in charge until he heals up....

Comment

• I kid you not. I was about to los earlier today once it was announced that Carlisle was positive, that if we found out Ujiri was positive, the trade is going down. Boom!

Comment

• JJJ is such a stud. He is the perfect C for the Raptors.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        JJJ is such a stud. He is the perfect C for the Raptors.
                        He really is but they just locked up down with an extension. I don't even think he is eligible for trade yet for that reason. He is one of the only players I would explore a Siakam trade with.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          JJJ is such a stud. He is the perfect C for the Raptors.
                          He'd be a good get, but I doubt the Grizzlies trade him considering how young he is and how good he could be. Unless of course they want to push for win now and want Pascal, but that wouldn't make sense since Ja is also pretty young.

They just have to keep it going and build around Ja and JJJ.

Comment

• https://www.basketballnews.com/stori...r-myles-turner

Golden State Warriors

Could you imagine Turner in the same role Kevon Looney is filling right now for Golden State? The Warriors’ defense would be incredible, and completely unfair. Turner and Draymond Green would make up a terrifying frontcourt duo, plus the former’s floor-spacing is an ideal fit in Golden State’s offense.

From Indiana’s point of view, though, what makes sense in return for Turner? If I’m in Pacers president Kevin Pritchard’s shoes, I’m holding out for Jonathan Kuminga in any Turner deal with Golden State. If push comes to shove with the Warriors refusing to include Kuminga, the following may make sense for both sides:

Pacers receive: James Wiseman, Moses Moody, Damion Lee, future protected first-round pick

Warriors receive: Myles Turner, Kelan Martin

Indiana would acquire two young prospects in Wiseman and Moody to add alongside Duarte and fellow first-round pick Isaiah Jackson. Golden State would probably become the true NBA Finals favorite bringing aboard Turner, plus a sharpshooting wing who can provide spot minutes in Martin.

The Warriors have the assets to make a title push even more likely. Don’t be surprised if they have already called Indiana about Turner or Sabonis, because either one makes this team even more of a juggernaut in the Western Conference.

If I'm Indiana I'm calling Warriors for Wiseman. For Warriors they shouldn't wait for Wiseman they already elite and this can push them over the top
                            Last edited by MixxAOR; Fri Dec 10, 2021, 02:48 AM.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• https://www.theringer.com/nba/2021/1...trade-deadline

Indiana’s offensive rating is one point higher when Turner plays without Sabonis than when he plays with him. There’s some addition by subtraction going on. The Pacers don’t get all the benefits of playing a stretch 5 like Turner when Sabonis is on the floor, because opposing teams can put their center on Sabonis and keep him in the paint to anchor the defense. That strategy becomes harder when the Pacers have a perimeter player at the 4 who can spread the floor and attack bigger defenders off the dribble.

Sabonis needs Turner a lot more than Turner needs him. Indiana’s defensive rating is 10 points higher when Sabonis is the sole big man compared to when Turner is next to him. That has always been the issue with Sabonis. He needs to play in the paint on offense but can’t defend it on the other end of the floor. He’s undersized compared to giants like Turner or Rudy Gobert and he doesn’t have the athleticism or defensive chops to make up for it. He averages 0.3 blocks per game compared to 2.8 for Turner. Blocks don’t always tell the whole story with big men, but they tell enough of it in this case.
                              There are two problems for Sabonis going forward. The first is that Turner has outgrown a complementary role. He will never be a primary option, but he could do a lot more in an offense where Sabonis isn’t featured.

The second is that Sabonis can’t be as effective in a smaller role. Carlisle doesn’t seem to believe in him as much as Bjorkgren did, when he ran everything through him. He no longer leads the team in touches, he’s getting much less time in the post, and his assists have cratered. But Sabonis doesn’t have Turner’s versatility. He’s tied for a career high in 3-point attempts (2.6 per game) despite not making them at a high clip (27.9 percent). Nor can he make up the difference on defense.

It’s unclear what Indiana could actually get for Sabonis. He sounds great on paper—a 25-year-old two-time All-Star who shouldn’t require that much to add to a roster. But any team that traded for him would have the same issues building around him as the Pacers have had.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• hence why I don't want Sabonis.

Comment

Working...
                                X