No announcement yet.

Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I joked about returning to the bubble a couple of days ago. Now? I think there's a legit possibility that that happens.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

They just want you to get their boosters.
      Omicron's effects are minimal.
      Unvaxxed patients recover in 3 days.
      Vaxxed are virtually immune
      Its too early to say that. Its doubling every two days. At that rate ontario could have 100,000, 200,000 a day in less than a month. Maybe more this is unchartered territory. Who tf knows how many people will become seriously ill when those numbers happen. And yes if and when those numbers occur a vaccination will definitely help many

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
        after the nets game i am changing how i look at this season and the future. fred OG pascal are not the future. they are simply stop gaps like that jalen rose,’chris bosh team or rudy gay demar team.

barnes yuta banton is only players i will focus my attention on
        Totally agree even though yuta and delano still have a lot to prove. Also holding out hope OG can stay healthy and be part of a new core

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

Its too early to say that. Its doubling every two days. At that rate ontario could have 100,000, 200,000 a day in less than a month. Maybe more this is unchartered territory. Who tf knows how many people will become seriously ill when those numbers happen. And yes if and when those numbers occur a vaccination will definitely help many
          By all accounts omricon is less severe and more transmisable. Like most virus as they evolve and mutate they tend to be less deadly(you don't want to kill your host if you want to reproduce). Could actually be a welcome sign and should probably be hoping it becomes the dominant variant. As for boosters I have 2 concerns
          1. Is their any point, any evidence that it will pretext new variants? The virus is out mutating out ability to vaccinate at some point we have to admit we can't vaccinate our way out of this.
          2. It doesn't seem ethical to just keep pumping round after round of vaccines into 1st world country's population well letting others just wait it out.
          Last edited by bertarapsfan; Thu Dec 16, 2021, 10:37 PM.
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

By all accounts omricon is less severe and more transmisable. Like most virus as they evolve and mutate they tend to be less deadly(you don't want to kill your host if you want to reproduce). Could actually be a welcome sign and should probably be hoping it becomes the dominant variant. As for boosters I have 2 concerns
            1. Is their any point, any evidence that it will pretext new variants? The virus is out mutating out ability to vaccinate at some point we have to admit we can't vaccinate our way out of this.
            2. It doesn't seem ethical to just keep pumping round after round of vaccines into 1st world country's population well letting others just wait it out.

the boosters still help even with new varients. We could have vaccinated our way out of this if the Americans were on board a long time ago. They largely were not alternatively as you pointed out they should have shipped out more if they arent going to utilize them.

On a positive note our manufacturing should be up around now and we are approved to make novovax domestically and it was shown to be effective at an 89.7% and above (up to 90.4%).

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

the boosters still help even with new varients. We could have vaccinated our way out of this if the Americans were on board a long time ago. They largely were not alternatively as you pointed out they should have shipped out more if they arent going to utilize them.

On a positive note our manufacturing should be up around now and we are approved to make novovax domestically and it was shown to be effective at an 89.7% and above (up to 90.4%).
              You can never totally get rid of this virus.
              Like the cold virus, it will be a normal thing, but only less severe.
              The more rational way to get over with it is to live with it.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

Totally agree even though yuta and delano still have a lot to prove. Also holding out hope OG can stay healthy and be part of a new core
                i still kinda have room for OG to come back into the fold but not as the main guy that ship has sailed. its scotties team and if OG can play his part i will welcome him. same goes for pascal or fred if they can adapt to playing the support role for barnes.

1000% agree delano and yuta have to still prove themselves, someone had a great thread about grading everyone ao far and i gave them C because they have alot of room for growth.

we will see what the future holds

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

You can never totally get rid of this virus.
                  Like the cold virus, it will be a normal thing, but only less severe.
                  The more rational way to get over with it is to live with it.
                  again... you hypothetically could in reality it wont happy because of people. I don't know if that means you just open up and say "f-it". I don't make those decisions. I think that unfortunately if someone doesn't want to take it and doesn't have a medically valid reason, and you are in a place where its not a supply issue you are risking overloading the medical system...

Anyways I was told a long time ago to not discuss this on the forum because it was too off-topic. I am merely responding please I would like to focus on the primary topic at hand. I also just don't have the time to debate this anymore. There are reasons to take it yes.

The hope is to at least get to the point where its an endemic instead of pandemic.
                  Last edited by TrueTorontoFan; Fri Dec 17, 2021, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Lol..ppl are brainwashed..
                    I'm reading some hot garbage on here about some "covid" cases..first off it's not covid..it's common cold, ppl believe whatever these clowns spew off..wake up.
                    U realize ppl get cold,flu,running nose..lol..nope it's covid..everything is covid. This is the problem with our society were all sheep and we follow...
                    Anyway..it's pointless, they are putting fear into ppl..no fans at the games, were back to 2020..what a F%$$ Joke.
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                      Lol..ppl are brainwashed..
                      I'm reading some hot garbage on here about some "covid" cases..first off it's not covid..it's common cold, ppl believe whatever these clowns spew off..wake up.
                      U realize ppl get cold,flu,running nose..lol..nope it's covid..everything is covid. This is the problem with our society were all sheep and we follow...
                      Anyway..it's pointless, they are putting fear into ppl..no fans at the games, were back to 2020..what a F%$$ Joke.
                      Yikes...

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Yikes...
                        and this is why i keep trying to keep things focused on the seaosn.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

and this is why i keep trying to keep things focused on the seaosn.
                          Don't worry the way we're going..Season for all sporting events will be canceled soon...
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                            Lol..ppl are brainwashed..
                            1000% boss.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan: Actually in the field of medicine/healthcare.

Dr Hannibal Lector: Not a doctor.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                TrueTorontoFan: Actually in the field of medicine/healthcare.

Dr Hannibal Lector: Not a doctor.
                                He's a psychiatrist. And an angry one at that.
                                Last edited by KeonClark; Fri Dec 17, 2021, 03:37 PM.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X