No announcement yet.

Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking foreward to the next Olympic games for team canada.......

Comment

• Maybe we can deal a big blow to the nets title chances and get kyrie locked up for the playoffs
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Game 2:
        Jalen Suggs - 2 pts, 2 rebs, 6 asts

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
          Game 2:
          Jalen Suggs - 2 pts, 2 rebs, 6 asts

two inefficient nights too.. look at the shooting splits. I know its preseason though.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

two inefficient nights too.. look at the shooting splits. I know its preseason though.
            Not sure it matters......look at the whole orlando team's preseason stats, its horrific.

Comment

• https://sports.yahoo.com/jalen-suggs...174330726.html
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

Not sure it matters......look at the whole orlando team's preseason stats, its horrific.
                it matters because it means he will have a tough time this year. especially if the team sucks this bad. more so than green

Comment

• I watched the Magic-Pels game last night. Suggs looks worse than FVV trying to beat defenders off the dribble in the half-court offense. Like zero craft or explosiveness to get around his man. Just wasted clock and then had to pass it off. NBA quickness and athleticism is clearly something he needs to adjust to. And after a few early missed, he looked rattled taking his shot and missed a FT too. lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I watched the Magic-Pels game last night. Suggs looks worse than FVV trying to beat defenders off the dribble in the half-court offense. Like zero craft or explosiveness to get around his man. Just wasted clock and then had to pass it off. NBA quickness and athleticism is clearly something he needs to adjust to. And after a few early missed, he looked rattled taking his shot and missed a FT too. lol.
                    Adjustment period. Point guard is the hardest position to learn to play at this level.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Adjustment period. Point guard is the hardest position to learn to play at this level.
                      Good thing he's being used as an SG.

Comment

• I honestly wonder about these GM’s sometimes and question as to whether they’re overlooking us, low IQ or just petty and butthurt over Masai, Bobby and the organization as a whole managing to always pull one over some of these bums..
                        Suggs dropped ONE spot from his consensus which makes him the BIGGEST steal?.. Anyone else see how flawed that is? It’s one thing if we’re talking about a generational player, but odds are we’re not?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I watched the Magic-Pels game last night. Suggs looks worse than FVV trying to beat defenders off the dribble in the half-court offense. Like zero craft or explosiveness to get around his man. Just wasted clock and then had to pass it off. NBA quickness and athleticism is clearly something he needs to adjust to. And after a few early missed, he looked rattled taking his shot and missed a FT too. lol.
                          well that's what he was touted as ... everyone said he struggled in the half court. he is best coming off a dribble hand off and going down the lane. He will struggle at this level. He has speed downhill but not lateral movement in the same way. He also played in a really good team that plays nba style offense so he shouldn't be struggling. AGAIN it is early and preseason.

Summer league showed that he could play but he wasn't wowing people. That is what summer league shows.. what someone should work on.

Granted orlando is not the best situation for him to succeed in honestly with their offense and who they have around him. He will and should be a SG that is honestly more so his role. That said two games shooting under 22% is not a great start.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Good thing he's being used as an SG.
                            Magic has a lot of guards and it wasn't a good fit from the start. But eventually cream will rise to the top.

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post

I honestly wonder about these GM’s sometimes and question as to whether they’re overlooking us, low IQ or just petty and butthurt over Masai, Bobby and the organization as a whole managing to always pull one over some of these bums..
                              Suggs dropped ONE spot from his consensus which makes him the BIGGEST steal?.. Anyone else see how flawed that is? It’s one thing if we’re talking about a generational player, but odds are we’re not?
                              yeah the whole him being a steal is silly because to me a steal is osmeone who dropped if you are dropping a ton of spots like Jalen Johnson you are a steal. we will see what happens moving forward though.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Magic has a lot of guards and it wasn't a good fit from the start. But eventually cream will rise to the top.
                                They should have traded back and got kuminga.

Comment

Working...
                                X