Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

They should have traded back and got kuminga.
    Drafting Wagner was a mistake. But team make that mistake every year with his type. Kuminga is giving me Rudy Gay vibes. Where he looks like a star but he ain't.
    Last edited by MixxAOR; Thu Oct 7, 2021, 10:50 AM.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
      Game 2:
      Jalen Suggs - 2 pts, 2 rebs, 6 asts

This your guy Mixx?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

This your guy Mixx?
        He'll come around

Comment

• skill set is all there

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

skill set is all there
            He will struggle creating for himself. He will have games that he is up and down given that he was a streaky shooter. I also think that he is not going to be put in the best positions to succeed.

Comment

He will struggle creating for himself. He will have games that he is up and down given that he was a streaky shooter. I also think that he is not going to be put in the best positions to succeed.
              all part of development. He'll get it. I don't worry about Suggs

Comment

Drafting Wagner was a mistake. But team make that mistake every year with his type. Kuminga is giving me Rudy Gay vibes. Where he looks like a star but he ain't.
                I think Kuminga tries to do too much beyond his skill set. Similar size as Barnes in terms of height and wingspan. That said, he tries to do too many fancy things outside of his current ability. Things that should be reserved for g-league or other things. He needs time in the G-league. That doesn't mean he can't be good but that is what he needs. He needs a solid year in the g-league FIRST.

Comment

all part of development. He'll get it. I don't worry about Suggs
                  Suggs will be better. I just don't think he will be better than .... Malcolm Brogdon let's say. That is a GOOD player.

Comment

Suggs will be better. I just don't think he will be better than .... Malcolm Brogdon let's say. That is a GOOD player.
                    Interesting comp. I felt he's more of Jrue Holiday with better hops.

Comment

Interesting comp. I felt he's more of Jrue Holiday with better hops.

Brogdon has better length though but yeah

Comment

Magic has a lot of guards and it wasn't a good fit from the start. But eventually cream will rise to the top.
                        I think Magic would be better off putting the ball in the hands of Suggs and allow him to create for himself and others. He's accustomed to having the ball in his hands, not waiting for someone else to create shots for him.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

I think Magic would be better off putting the ball in the hands of Suggs and allow him to create for himself and others. He's accustomed to having the ball in his hands, not waiting for someone else to create shots for him.
                          He also came off the bench because their coach is "experimenting" I swear coaches are trying to channel their inner Nurse now

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Maybe we can deal a big blow to the nets title chances and get kyrie locked up for the playoffs
                            More fear mongering, click bait bullshit. "The Quarantine Act"...man a lot of laws got made up on the spot in the last year eh
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

He also came off the bench because their coach is "experimenting" I swear coaches are trying to channel their inner Nurse now
                              Yeah I thought that was very odd. Who the fuck doesn't start their prized draft picks in preseason (Wagner came off the bench also)? Especially when you're going to once again be one of the worst teams in the NBA. Like 32 year old E'Twaun Moore really needed to start at SG?

Orlando is a shit show and I feel bad for Suggs he ended up there.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Yeah I thought that was very odd. Who the fuck doesn't start their prized draft picks in preseason (Wagner came off the bench also)? Especially when you're going to once again be one of the worst teams in the NBA. Like 32 year old E'Twaun Moore really needed to start at SG?

Orlando is a shit show and I feel bad for Suggs he ended up there.
                                I mean experimenting is perfectly fine. Not starting Suggs is also fine. Just to see what you have. That is the part where I am thinking yeah its fine. I don't watch their entire games so it's hard to judge them based on that specifically. That said, it is odd. They really should be playing both Franz and Suggs much more.

Comment

Working...
                                X