Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I mean experimenting is perfectly fine. Not starting Suggs is also fine. Just to see what you have. That is the part where I am thinking yeah its fine. I don't watch their entire games so it's hard to judge them based on that specifically. That said, it is odd. They really should be playing both Franz and Suggs much more.
    Young team with no vets. All those young guys are still ambitious. They don't wanna give it up to Suggs. Suggs will have to prove it to them. Controlling that type of locker room is always a challenge.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Young team with no vets. All those young guys are still ambitious. They don't wanna give it up to Suggs. Suggs will have to prove it to them. Controlling that type of locker room is always a challenge.
      I think its FINE but not great. If we some how drafted suggs and kept lowry we would have issues like that. That isn't the only issue though. Again they kind of need to make a few trades to clear up their guard depth. They have no real 3. They have a ton of Guards and a few good center prospects.

Comment

skill set is all there
        I saw no skill-set whatsoever taking guys off the dribble last night. That looks like something that will need to be built from the ground up, but is almost a must-have for a lead guard. Some guys never get the hang of it. He's very stiff and flat-footed attempting any type of shake & bake moves or even trying to back up and use his speed/athleticism to blow by perimeter defenders.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I saw no skill-set whatsoever taking guys off the dribble last night. That looks like something that will need to be built from the ground up, but is almost a must-have for a lead guard. Some guys never get the hang of it. He's very stiff and flat-footed attempting any type of shake & bake moves or even trying to back up and use his speed/athleticism to blow by perimeter defenders.
          k lol

Comment

Magic has a lot of guards and it wasn't a good fit from the start. But eventually cream will rise to the top.
            You'd hope so, but they spent years burying Mo Bamba behind their other bigs and now they don't really know what they have and his rookie contract is almost up. Maybe he's just not good - but who knows?
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

all part of development. He'll get it. I don't worry about Suggs
              Who you're drafted to is so so important, players used to still be in college 20 years ago. Now they're in the nba.

I believe development is key, Fvv and Pascal didnt come in like anything special, it was year 2 with toronto they took off. Whereas orlando, is known for underachieving draft picks.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Who you're drafted to is so so important, players used to still be in college 20 years ago. Now they're in the nba.

I believe development is key, Fvv and Pascal didnt come in like anything special, it was year 2 with toronto they took off. Whereas orlando, is known for underachieving draft picks.
                Barnes got lucky he got drafted by Raps. I think on Magic he definately would've been wasted.

Comment

• I dont think we need to slam Suggs to validate Barnes, they can both be good.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                    I dont think we need to slam Suggs to validate Barnes, they can both be good.
                    One liner with major substance…very well said.

hilarious because the same guy (Mixxaor) who had major over reaction after the Barnes pick, is now showing validation videos of Suggs.

and these are preseason games

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                      I dont think we need to slam Suggs to validate Barnes, they can both be good.
                      In addition to that there are a lot of players drafted after Barnes lol are we gonna do this for all of them

Comment

• All I'll say is I was in the same boat of pretty surprised/disappointed when they passed on Suggs and picked Barnes, but honestly since Summer League I haven't thought of Suggs once. You can already see what they saw in Barnes, a lot of development ahead but man that's a fun + exciting pick. Kid's ceiling is high.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• You never know, could be the most Future Big three

Barnes
                          Suggs
                          Mobley

joining forces, taking their talent to one team

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                            You never know, could be the most Future Big three

Barnes
                            Suggs
                            Mobley

joining forces, taking their talent to one team
                            replace suggs with cade. Because you know Barnes and Cade played together in high school

Comment

• Imagine if the Cavs give Sexton max money? lol

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                Imagine if the Cavs give Sexton max money? lol

I remember people arguing with me on Reddit saying that the raptors should trade for sexton....

Comment

Working...
                                X