Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unless you hide your VPN

Comment

• Oh well it's fine. I'm not gonna be able to watch many live games anyway so i'll just watch the replay.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• the Android box is what I use but I am potentially going to move to the US so I wasn't sure how the black outs go for htat.

Comment

• Each market will have their own blackouts, unfortunately all of Canada is the Raptors market, so Leaguepass blackouts out the Raptors throughout Canada. If you are in the US there will be no issues.

The VPN worked pretty well for me for live games. If you want to watch the replay it's uploaded about 30mins to an hour after the game finishes.

Comment

• Rod Black is leaving TSN:

First Leo, now Rod. Changing of the guard.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

So you can't watch live Raptor games? only replays?
              You can also view a condensed 10 minute game which is great for non raptors games you have a passing interest in. I cut cable and am doing TSN Direct and Sportsnet now for $20 for the live stuff and NBA league Pass for replays.

League Pass is great if your kid is a basketball fan and old enough to turn on an apple tv, click on an NBA League Pass app and watch game highlights but not old enough that you want them to have unsupervised access to YouTube.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

You can also view a condensed 10 minute game which is great for non raptors games you have a passing interest in. I cut cable and am doing TSN Direct and Sportsnet now for $20 for the live stuff and NBA league Pass for replays.

League Pass is great if your kid is a basketball fan and old enough to turn on an apple tv, click on an NBA League Pass app and watch game highlights but not old enough that you want them to have unsupervised access to YouTube.
                Depending on where you live, you may want to check your local cable provider. In sask, we have max TV stream, which has crappy Android boxes instead of regular ones, but it was only $20 a month more when bundled with internet. It includes sportsnet and tsn (including the online access). That's cheaper than tsn/sports net online by itself. Plus I get some reg channels free and replays for a day or 2.

Comment

• The New Orleans Pelicans plan to reevaluate Zion Williamson in two weeks after the star forward fractured his foot earlier this offseason. With this new development, Williamson will miss the start of the 2021-22 NBA season.Again.

Zion is all of 21. He puts up about 25 a game as he is the featured first option.

Howevah !
                  He only plays in about 60% of the clubs games.
                  He is unlucky enough to be injured each year. Sometimes twice, At 21.
                  He is big man carrying big weight who creates enormous torque. Now he has a foot injury. To go along with the knee injury in summer league in his rookie year. Followed up by a torn meniscus in his rookie campaign, a hand injury and another knee injury in his sophmore campaign and now kicking off his 3rd year a foot injury that needed surgery.

Anyone starting to worry besides the pelicans front office and ownership ?
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    The New Orleans Pelicans plan to reevaluate Zion Williamson in two weeks after the star forward fractured his foot earlier this offseason. With this new development, Williamson will miss the start of the 2021-22 NBA season.Again.

Zion is all of 21. He puts up about 25 a game as he is the featured first option.

Howevah !
                    He is big man carrying big weight who creates enormous torque. Now he has a foot injury. To go along with the knee injury in summer league in his rookie year. Followed up by a torn meniscus in his rookie campaign, a hand injury and another knee injury in his sophmore campaign and now kicking off his 3rd year a foot injury that needed surgery.

Likely Zions family and agent. I myself have a pretty full plate of worries as it is and zion williamsons health has no room to fit on the plate 😉
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      The New Orleans Pelicans plan to reevaluate Zion Williamson in two weeks after the star forward fractured his foot earlier this offseason. With this new development, Williamson will miss the start of the 2021-22 NBA season.Again.

Howevah !

He's quickly becoming the next Greg Oden.

Comment

• I did see this coming when he got drafted. The way he plays, his height and weight are not a good combination. Its unfortunate.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

He's quickly becoming the next Greg Oden.
                          I agree. He will struggle to be healthy for the rest of his career at his size. He needs to play at 260-270.. Not between 280-330.

Also any narrative of New Orleans needing to trade him is foolish frmo the stand point of him being the face of the league because he needs to play enough games to earn that right.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            I did see this coming when he got drafted. The way he plays, his height and weight are not a good combination. Its unfortunate.
                            Yeah. It would really suck if he doesn't reach his second contract . I've never been a fan of how he walks. It looks like he puts a lot of stress on his knees. It would be interesting for a kinesiologist to really break that down. It's probably going to take his family, personal team and the Pels sitting down and putting together a long term strategy to keep him in the league. But all the rumors indicate that his team didn't like when the Pels limited his minutes, or held him out of games. As fans all we can do is enjoy a talent while they're in the league

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I agree. He will struggle to be healthy for the rest of his career at his size. He needs to play at 260-270.. Not between 280-330.

Also any narrative of New Orleans needing to trade him is foolish frmo the stand point of him being the face of the league because he needs to play enough games to earn that right.
                              Honestly even that 260-270 I think is a high range given height long term. Most of the guys over 250 in general are true big men (at least in size), centre's and 7 footers. Unless he plans on battling and matching up with centers in the present, or even long term, for extended periods of time, don't really see any reason for him to be far over 250. 250lbs is still quite hefty and combined with his strength, explosiveness, quickness/twitchiness, and every other physical and athletic aspect of his game he'd still have an advantage over most his matchups and still be able to play his style effectively IMO.

Comment

• When do we play the Sixers?

Comment

Working...
                                X