No announcement yet.

Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Anthony Davis a top 75 player of all time? who votes for this stuff?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      How is Anthony Davis a top 75 player of all time? who votes for this stuff?
      yeah thats going to be a no from me ...

There has to be some sort of criteria... and I think longevity of career should be one of those things. If AD is on there then Rose should be on there and I don't think he should be.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Those comments sound like they are directed at Simmons and his agent more than anything else.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          How is Anthony Davis a top 75 player of all time? who votes for this stuff?
          i'm more surprised at lillard's inclusion. both are too early in my opinion, davis has a ring to back it up at least.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Ayton is not a difference maker.
            he was in last year's playoffs

Apollo wrote: View Post

There's a reason all the other top dogs from that class are taken care of.
            i'd argue that reason is ownership

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

i'm more surprised at lillard's inclusion. both are too early in my opinion, davis has a ring to back it up at least.
              What on earth has lillard even done thus far in his career? I don't mean that to be a jerk but honestly....

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                What on earth has lillard even done thus far in his career? I don't mean that to be a jerk but honestly....
                hit a couple of series clinchers and got swept in the west finals once.

i mean it's a resume that's about on par with pat ewing or dominique wilkins or clyde drexler, except those guys had more longevity. they'd both prob make the top 100 in 25 years so maybe it's kind of a moot point

Comment

• And I thought we had a bad 1st quarter. Miami is spanking the bucks 29-5

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                    And I thought we had a bad 1st quarter. Miami is spanking the bucks 29-5
                    Kyle with his best ever no stats all I do is win quarter (though I think he's hurt now)

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

hit a couple of series clinchers and got swept in the west finals once.

i mean it's a resume that's about on par with pat ewing or dominique wilkins or clyde drexler, except those guys had more longevity. they'd both prob make the top 100 in 25 years so maybe it's kind of a moot point
                      He hasn't gone ring chasing and hasn't had an elite team builder like Ujiri. Swap Dame and Kyle and the Raptors championship story two years ago is the same.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Kyle with his best ever no stats all I do is win quarter (though I think he's hurt now)
                        Lowry was their worst +/- though. “Only” +8. He’s washed.

Comment

• Playing with vets like Jimmy, Lowry and Tucker are giving Miami's young players a tonne of confidence. That team is going to be tough in the playoffs if everyone is healthy.

Comment

He hasn't gone ring chasing and hasn't had an elite team builder like Ujiri. Swap Dame and Kyle and the Raptors championship story two years ago is the same.
                            Not so sure about that. Raps won the chip with elite defense and we needed every ounce of that. If Dame’s on the team, that’s a weak link that gets attacked over and over in the playoffs.

Comment

I mean to be fair ... game probably would have been wrapped up faster... maybe a 5 game series or 4?

Comment

• Miami beat the Bucks 137-95.

They may be better than I thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X