Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Yesterday's game was the first time I've watched him play and he was awful. Houston was in it in the 4th but Green shot them out of the game and was invisible on defense. Only one game and and its still early in the season, but that game didn't help his cause for ROY.
    He will be good but he is going to struggle a lot to reach his peak because of his lack of defence and play making

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I think alot of people hate a hate for thibs... Mostly from ruining the career of one of the best PGs of our generation by over playing him and then continuing to overplay him after big time knee injuries.
      I’ve always liked Thibs, he’s part of the Riley/Van Gundy coaching tree. I think his coaching style is going the way side though.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Yesterday's game was the first time I've watched him play and he was awful. Houston was in it in the 4th but Green shot them out of the game and was invisible on defense. Only one game and and its still early in the season, but that game didn't help his cause for ROY.
        He will be up and down like all rookies. Biggest issue for Green is that the team around him is so bad.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

He will be up and down like all rookies. Biggest issue for Green is that the team around him is so bad.
          Other issue is his body. He’s going to need to add strength and some bulk to that skinny frame.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Other issue is his body. He’s going to need to add strength and some bulk to that skinny frame.
            Is he that small? He looked okay to me size-wise but I'm a bad judge of that kind of thing.

Anyway, that's the one big advantage Barnes has over all these guys. Zero physical limitations.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Is he that small? He looked okay to me size-wise but I'm a bad judge of that kind of thing.

Anyway, that's the one big advantage Barnes has over all these guys. Zero physical limitations.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Point taken....

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Houston rookies are getting welcomed to the league.

On the flip side, Boston had their "Welcome to Scottie Barnes" moment, and it was glorious.

Comment

• Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                      I get the argument for people who wanted to trade Fred for a pack of gatorade....we'd forsure be one of the worst teams in the league and do that fun thing where we suck and talk about draft picks all year
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I get the argument for people who wanted to trade Fred for a pack of gatorade....we'd forsure be one of the worst teams in the league and do that fun thing where we suck and talk about draft picks all year
                        i totally am in favor of trading fred for the right piece. I actually think Beal may be gettable in the future with some combination of fred and gtj perhaps

Comment

• If I traded Bradley Beal for Fred and GTJ, I'd fire myself.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I dont understand the wanting Beal, he's demar 2.0. Yes he can score in isolation, but does he defend the way this team would need? Maybe I haven't seen him play enough but I never got that impression. Also to me, Fred is worth more than what this forum seems to be suggesting lately.
                            as far as GTJ, that's still a mystery to me as to his true potential. I can see it going either way considering his age. I lean more towards he will be more important to this team than most think.
                            There is massive untapped potential there.

Comment

• No more Thursday games on TNT until after Thursday night football ends in the new year. Pretty big news.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X