Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

We have no space. Trent and OG's extensions basically neutralized all our cap space for the foreseeable future. So it would have to be a sign and trade.
    thats exactly how I thought about it. Sign him to a near max

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

He was a lottery pick last year (10th overall). He was also on the all-nba summer league first team.

I'd trade Boucher for him and see what he has. Would keep his bird rights even if he's a UFA.

Early Bird, not full Bird Rights.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Still amazed and impressed that the Cavs are rolling out a 6-foot back court paired with a 7-foot frontcourt. They're still bad, as far as I know, but they're kind of pulling it off!

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          Still amazed and impressed that the Cavs are rolling out a 6-foot back court paired with a 7-foot frontcourt. They're still bad, as far as I know, but they're kind of pulling it off!
          Because their front court its very very smart

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            Still amazed and impressed that the Cavs are rolling out a 6-foot back court paired with a 7-foot frontcourt. They're still bad, as far as I know, but they're kind of pulling it off!
            They've got some nice young players who are showing improvement and Mobley has hit the ground running just like Barnes. Not sure what they will look like the second half of the season. As always Love will be in trade talks.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

They've got some nice young players who are showing improvement and Mobley has hit the ground running just like Barnes. Not sure what they will look like the second half of the season. As always Love will be in trade talks.
              I think we know how this goes. He'll get bought out, and go LA, Brooklyn, maybe golden state, for dirt cheap before the playoffs.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I think we know how this goes. He'll get bought out, and go LA, Brooklyn, maybe golden state, for dirt cheap before the playoffs.
                he has a whole other year on his deal. So he either gets traded this year or bought out next year. I think they would be silly to buy him out this year.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

The Ben Simmons malady?

https://www.yahoo.com/now/cavs-love-...200523002.html

Comment

• Udoka already losing the room?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Wild:

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        Udoka already losing the room?

hahaha..... delicious

Comment

I don't think its Udoka ... I think the team just has chemistry issues.

Comment

Best footnote to that? Stating point guard and finger pointer Marcus Smart tonight ....0 assists.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Best footnote to that? Stating point guard and finger pointer Marcus Smart tonight ....0 assists.
                              Trade boucher for smart???? 😆

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I don't think its Udoka ... I think the team just has chemistry issues.
                                That team has had chemistry issues ever since they traded away Isaiah Thomas. Doesn't matter if it was Kyrie, Hayward, Kemba, or now Smart it's been a gigantic failure in Beantown. Ainge screwed things up there big time and exited stage left leaving the mess for someone else to clean up.

Comment

Working...
                                X