• Show
Clear All

• Man, the Atlantic Division is dramatic

Comment

• Cade Cunningham off to rough start.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Cade Cunningham off to rough start.
        ya watched the first half of that game and he did not look good. I get he has missed and didnt really get a pre season to get used to NBA physicality. But if you asked someone who was the first pick on the floor i think they would be hard pressed to identify them
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Cade looking worse than Suggs out there. It's only 2 games obviously but Cade so far is proving me right.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Cade is 3/22 through 2 games. That isn't good.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              Cade is 3/22 through 2 games. That isn't good.
              David Thorpe had him ranked 6th... take it for what ever you think its worth.

Comment

• Jalen Green putting on a show.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• What a dumbass play. Rockets deserved to lose that one. All they needed to do was give the ball to Green instead they gave it to Porter smh.

The Rockets remind me of LeBron's 1st year with the Cavs. Everyone knew he was already the best player on the team but Ricky Davis took all the shots because.......seniority. Jalen Green is already the best player on the Rockets but Kevin Porter Jr. is out there doing his best Ricky Davis impersonation.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                    What a dumbass play. Rockets deserved to lose that one. All they needed to do was give the ball to Green instead they gave it to Porter smh.

The Rockets remind me of LeBron's 1st year with the Cavs. Everyone knew he was already the best player on the team but Ricky Davis took all the shots because.......seniority. Jalen Green is already the best player on the Rockets but Kevin Porter Jr. is out there doing his best Ricky Davis impersonation.
                    Speaks to the Raptors culture. Best guy to take the shot typically takes the shot. And teammates have enough confidence to not take a bad shot in short clock situation, they are confident to pass it to someone with a better look 90% of the time.

Comment

• Imagine asking Lowry about "culture?" smh. Kyle said that the Heat had to adjust to him lol.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• #HeatCulture lol
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Blazers lost again this time to the Markkanen-less and Love-less Cavs.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Gotta give him some time. He missed all of preseason with injury so just getting back into game shape.

Comment

Some of the rookies who were selected after him are showing up really well. He might be feeling a little self and media generated pressure.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Some of the rookies who were selected after him are showing up really well. He might be feeling a little self and media generated pressure.
                                He is coming off missing a ton of training camp but still. I honestly think that he is overall ok but not as good as people thought. I personally didn't have him as a top guy. His favorite move is the rocker step. It's an OK move but he typically rockers and goes to the right. He is smaller than I thought (noticed this at summer league). They said he was 6'7-6'8. He is closer to 6'5-'6'6. That is a big factor. Luka is a big big wing height and weight wise. Tatum even though he doesn't have a crazy wing span has the height. Cade also wasn't exactly beating guys off the bounce like Jalen Green and running past guys. He was big enough and good enough to get to his spots in college. In the NBA he is struggling a bit to do that plus with the new rule changes it makes it waaay more physical than the college game now. He will be ok but I think the comparisons of him being closer to a Danny Granger are better than him being Luka. He will get better because he is a great playmaker and understands the game. I don't think he will be dominating the ROTY conversation like Barnes, or Mobley, without dramatically turning up the heat now.

Comment

Working...
                                X