Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Yeah... but then again Ingram won MIP and he was a #2 overall as well. It's a weird award. It's like you have to be bad/mediocre, and then suddenly be great.
    But Ja wasn't mediocre, he was rookie of the year. I'd be very surprised if he won.

Comment

• This Morris/Jokic thing is hilariously stupid. Morris takes a cheap shot at the MVP in a blowout late in a game and turns his back and walks away.. Of course he's going to come back at you.. Both guys made a stupid play but it never happens if Morris doesnt try to body check the MVP late in a blowout. Not to mention his history of being a douche bag. I can imagine the takes would be much different if it was Lebron.. And the picture of the heat "waiting" for Jokic. Like you dudes were just on the court together. If you wanted to do something do it then... It's the off court version of the hold me back,
      That being said Jokic probably does get a 1 game suspension.
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        This Morris/Jokic thing is hilariously stupid. Morris takes a cheap shot at the MVP in a blowout late in a game and turns his back and walks away.. Of course he's going to come back at you.. Both guys made a stupid play but it never happens if Morris doesnt try to body check the MVP late in a blowout. Not to mention his history of being a douche bag. I can imagine the takes would be much different if it was Lebron.. And the picture of the heat "waiting" for Jokic. Like you dudes were just on the court together. If you wanted to do something do it then... It's the off court version of the hold me back,
        That being said Jokic probably does get a 1 game suspension.
        Poke the tiger and then run away? Smart.
        I hope his suspension is low since it's 50% on Morris. And the other Morris better watch himself now that he basically threatened jokic online.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

I hope his suspension is low since it's 50% on Morris. And the other Morris better watch himself now that he basically threatened jokic online.
          My only issue with Jokic is that he should have turned him around and then decked him. Don't like the cheap shot from behind.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

I got the 3 Jokic brothers vs the entire Heat squad plus the other Morris sister.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

My only issue with Jokic is that he should have turned him around and then decked him. Don't like the cheap shot from behind.
              Yea absolutely. Gotta call a spade a spade it was a cheap shot... But if that name he is looking at on the jersey doesn't say Morris it probably doesn't play out like that.
              Morris bros reaping what the have spent a decade cultivating.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

I got the 3 Jokic brothers vs the entire Heat squad plus the other Morris sister.
                You're adding lowry to the mix, and don't forget OG udonis haslem. Butler looks like like he could throw hands if he had to.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

You're adding lowry to the mix, and don't forget OG udonis haslem. Butler looks like like he could throw hands if he had to.
                  Growing up in war torn Serbia>>> Over any hood in the U.S

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Meh. All the "supposed" Heat tough guys showed their true colors. Jimmy "hold me back" Butler was just a few feet away from Jokic right after it happened and did nothing. Then, when he's 90 ft away from Jokic, separated by a few hundred people, he's barking like "meet me outside." Lowry, Bam, PJ, Haslem, Morris all those tough guys acted like lambs.

Comment

• So tough.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        Growing up in war torn Serbia>>> Over any hood in the U.S
                        yeah...his brothers were 15 and 17 when NATO bombed Serbia
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Lost in the shuffle last night was Lowry played 37 mins and ended the game with 0 points.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Let's go!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              So tough.

Heat Culture:

Comment

• OG already proved Morris ain't about that
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment