Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Goran Dragic for Eric Gordon. What are yall thoughts? Maybe add second-round pick.
    Sure, as long as he gets the same minutes as Dragic.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

I agree…lots of DNP-CD and zeroes but knowing Nick Nurse….he may find fools gold off Gordon

to add a draft pick is stupid though

Comment

eric gordon is an amazing bucket getter.... personally I would much rather play gordon than svi :s

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
          Let's also talk about the media of todays game. Do you think Jordan would preform at the same level if TMZ was catching him gambling during the playoffs? Twitter? 24hr ESPN? Youtube? Everything has changed. The comparison can't happen. Could Lebron play in the 90's? Probably the dude is an athletic freak, who studies the game. Could Jordan excel in todays game? Probably, his competitive nature was unmatched, he was also an athletic freak.

But to say that because Lebron's game is a certain way in today's game, doesn't mean that it couldn't be something else in another era. Same for Jordan.

The one thing with Lebron, is that despite the challenges of playing in today's media, you have not heard peep about him. Same girl that he was drafted with. Great father. Helps out his community. Builds schools. Savvy business man. Considering the amount of time he's played, and the scrutiny that he is under, it's amazing that he hasn't had a scandal. So if the the biggest tarnish to his career is that when he was a young man, he decided to team up with some friends and make millions working and living in South Beach, or that he lost a bunch of finals; I think he's made out alright.

Some of the teams that Lebron got far in the playoffs, sucked! When he left Cleveland, they sucked so bad they got the Number 1 pick a bunch of times. When Jordan went and played baseball, the bulls still made the playoffs.
          Trust me, MJ (I took that personally) would have used all of that media/social media scrutiny as fuel.
          He will even be more lethal.

Comment

• but instead of that we can just sign cameron thomas
            hes only 20 and looks solid imo

Comment

• And there goes the Eric Gordon pointless debate….did I not say, he is always first lol

Comment

• Kawhisexual wrote: View Post

eric gordon is an amazing bucket getter.... personally I would much rather play gordon than svi :s
                He'd be the best shot creator we got lol the slander here is funny. It be the same guys complaining when we cant create buckets that don't want the "chucker"
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Having to do a properly executed textbook PnR and PnP that would showcase Scottie Barnes is entirely different than Chucking Hail Marys in perfect harmony with VanVleet if this team acquire Eric Gordon

omg

If he is the best shot creator…

Would that mean Van Vleet, Eric Gordon, Siakam and a toss up between OG/GTJ or Scottie to close out games?

Eric Gordon will have the ball in his hands and iso his way to a win… that is another definition of a shot creator, is it not?

try again

Comment

damn you hating lol
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

He'd be the best shot creator we got lol the slander here is funny. It be the same guys complaining when we cant create buckets that don't want the "chucker"
                      yeah why give those minutes to Svi for example? Let Dalano and Flynn play off of him. I don't even think fit is an issue we'd be fucking lucky to get Gordon. It's just unlikely or we would have to give a lot. Bench mob had CJ Miles, Gordon can be that.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• its a free forum so nothing wrong to bounce of each other’s ideas even how asinine it is…all good lol

Comment

• i am still very much interested in, hopeful for Raptors to land ben simmons
                          but news just came out that he bought 2 houses in philadelpha :'(

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                            its a free forum so nothing wrong to bounce of each other’s ideas even how asinine it is…all good lol
                            can i also make anti-vax rants?

Comment

can i also make anti-vax rants?
                              Lol…you are too much

Bball talk is premium around here

Comment

i am still very much interested in, hopeful for Raptors to land ben simmons
                                but news just came out that he bought 2 houses in philadelpha :'(
                                Nothing wrong to expand his portfolio…rich getting richer

owning real estate is what makes someone accumulate more assets

fear of another housing bubble is fallacy….rental properties these days would earn a person high dollars as people in the States cannot afford to buy a home as it is more expensive (in general)

In his case, He may just flip it and earn a hefty profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X