Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    I know they lost to the Suns last night and the Suns have now won what, 17 straight? impressive but nothing really changed imo. The Warriors are still the team to beat. People need to realize, the Warriors will get the BEST 2 guard in the NBA, an all time great in Klay Thompson in a couple of weeks. That is huge. They will also get Wiseman back later in the year. Another impact rotation player.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

worst avatar ever.

And that's saying something.

Who pulls out a Ernest Scared Stupid gif?

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post

Who pulls out a Ernest Scared Stupid gif?
        ​

(Also, I defy anyone to find a better troll gif.)

Comment

• https://twitter.com/KingJames/status...225617410?s=20

Comment

Had hoped that pick might come our way since we were the ones that lost any leverage with flipping Dragic because of all that, but no.

Glad they didn't see fit to penalize us at least, I guess. That would've been outrageous.

Rough day for Miami... just saw that Bam needs to have surgery on his thumb. Yikes.
            That hurts their (Kyle's) championship aspirations.

Not sure what a timeline looks like yet... I'd have to imagine he'll be back this year... but not sure when.

(edit -- sounds like maybe 4-6 weeks)
            I think the penalty is a joke, clear the nba doesn't care about tampering.

Heat meeting:
            Jimmy: Hey Pat, we can get lowry if I make a call. Pat: Wait, what if they take away a second rounder?
            Both: Bwhahahahahaha .........

Comment

​

(Also, I defy anyone to find a better troll gif.)
              It made me laugh, just not expected

Comment

• Comment

• Very fine gifs. However, they can't touch the sticky, gooey, Ernest troll-kiss.

(I could cite advanced analytics from NBA.com or bballref to prove this.... but, meh.)

​

​

Comment

• touche!

Comment

• I'm usually against it but in this case, this season:

What's the worst that could happen?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        I'm usually against it but in this case, this season:

What's the worst that could happen?
                        I suspect it will be like last year. If they get healthy, they'll go on a run, and if they do, they maybe look to add at the deadline.

And if they don't get healthy and keep losing, they won't be spending a second's thought to improving the team in any meaningful way and might rest guys down the stretch to get that final push down the standings.

Long way to go before we know which way that ends up going, for the moment.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

I suspect it will be like last year. If they get healthy, they'll go on a run, and if they do, they maybe look to add at the deadline.

And if they don't get healthy and keep losing, they won't be spending a second's thought to improving the team in any meaningful way and might rest guys down the stretch to get that final push down the standings.

Long way to go before we know which way that ends up going, for the moment.
                          The latter makes a lot of sense. The winning culture is established, the high mark has been set. One down year after losing their fearless leader is to be expected. Take the loss, score the asset and next season showcase a great core gunning for the playoffs and more. That's what I hope happens anyway.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

The latter makes a lot of sense. The winning culture is established, the high mark has been set. One down year after losing their fearless leader is to be expected. Take the loss, score the asset and next season showcase a great core gunning for the playoffs and more. That's what I hope happens anyway.
                            The younger we get the further away we get from the playoffs and more. Or so it feels like.

Comment

• If the Raptors fail to make the playoffs, and I guess tank.. then it could set in like a cancer. When you have losing seasons, it becomes contagious. Need a big change to overcome it. Like a coaching change, or a big trade, etc.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                If the Raptors fail to make the playoffs, and I guess tank.. then it could set in like a cancer. When you have losing seasons, it becomes contagious. Need a big change to overcome it. Like a coaching change, or a big trade, etc.
                                Nurse isn't getting fired for a long long time, if he ever does, so the only option is a trade.

Comment

Working...
                                X