Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

He's a psychiatrist. An and angry one at that.
    He should see a psychiatrist...

Comment

• I think people just become disillusioned with society over time (not everyone but some people). It is happening at an increasing level. I think as that happens people find different outlets for that. Recent times have been worse for that.

Overall our community is hands down the best for raptors stuff.

Comment

• Question for the Republic.

We saw Sikkim come back and I would say it took him 4-5 games to get back to himself. It is looking like Birch, OG, Precious and Delano are going to be back next week. How many games do we give them, OG in particular, before we can start deciding exactly what this team is. Losing OG and Birch has been tough on the team. Several close games were lost because of poor bench play...because a significant portion of the bench was starting. Should we allow 2 games, 3 games, more? I want to see this team at it's bestm foir good or ill. When does that happen?

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
          Lol..ppl are brainwashed..
          I'm reading some hot garbage on here about some "covid" cases..first off it's not covid..it's common cold, ppl believe whatever these clowns spew off..wake up.
          U realize ppl get cold,flu,running nose..lol..nope it's covid..everything is covid. This is the problem with our society were all sheep and we follow...
          Anyway..it's pointless, they are putting fear into ppl..no fans at the games, were back to 2020..what a F%$$ Joke.
          I know two people who died from covid. One 35 and one 44. Several who got it and thought they were gonna die. About 800 die from influenza each year in Ontario. 10,000 have died from covid. And thats with unprecedented precautions. Its not the flu obviously. Get off of breitbart

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
            Question for the Republic.

We saw Sikkim come back and I would say it took him 4-5 games to get back to himself. It is looking like Birch, OG, Precious and Delano are going to be back next week. How many games do we give them, OG in particular, before we can start deciding exactly what this team is. Losing OG and Birch has been tough on the team. Several close games were lost because of poor bench play...because a significant portion of the bench was starting. Should we allow 2 games, 3 games, more? I want to see this team at it's bestm foir good or ill. When does that happen?
            I think its going to be steep for O.G. Birch should fill right back into his role fairly easily. Precious is going to have to find where he fits but that more Nicks problem. Does he start? come off the bench? Play with Yuta, Banton and Scottie in a run and gun bench unit.
            O.G might take longer. When he was playing it was without Pascal, many times was the number 1 scorer when he got hot. Now Scottie has gotten better and more responsibility since he has been gone, pascal ramping up to where he was, Gary has the green light to take shots and when hes hot let it fly. O.G role was always going to be the difficult one to figure out of the main guys.
            Sure he could go back to being our top wing defender and shooting corner 3s, but i think he showed enough that he has improved as a scorer and ball handler. He deserves to keep getting more chances with that.

It may come down to Him and Gary battling for offensive possesions. I dont think Gary should lose his spot as a starter but maybe he becomes the early hook in 1 quarters and come back to run and gun with the bench, and be the release value as a shooter when they cant get transistion buckets.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

1000% boss.
              Lots of bosses in the states. Why do you think deaths were at a rate three times the rate in Canada? If they acted less boss they probably would have saved 500,000 lives. This qanon, antivax right shit is an embarrassment to America (a bit here too) Are Italians crying wheres my rights? The french, the chinese, the koreans, the indians? Nope its mostly some qanon type degenerate in the states thats coughing in some walmart employees face.

we saved thousands of Canadian lives by being cautious and courteous. Even though theres been some inconveniences Im happy those fellow Canadians are alive it was all worth it

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                Question for the Republic.

Well here is the real question will be which two starters are staggered with bench units to bolster the bench until we can add additional pieces to the bench.

Comment

• Sports about to be shutdown again people. It's just a matter of time.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                    Sports about to be shutdown again people. It's just a matter of time.
                    What does that accomplish? Honestly.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Sports about to be shutdown again people. It's just a matter of time.
                      Lamelo Ball is the first one out of health and safety protocols. More will probably go in, but we'll start getting more players coming out as well.

The NBA and other leagues will probably just let it pass through.

Comment

• Time to wake up and realize you can't "shut down" your way out of this, you can't mask your way out, you can't restrict your way out, hell, you clearly can't even vaxx your way out.

This version seems less lethal than all the rest. Vaxx people are rarely showing any symptoms at all. It's time to accept it's part of seasonal virus now. Get busy living.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

What does that accomplish? Honestly.
                          Yes I agree. Because let's say they shut the league down for 2-3 weeks. This will just happen again in January. Then what? this virus is going to be here forever.

I need to more about this Omicron variant, and I'm talking about what the real doctors/scientists say about this variant and not from Hannibal Lecter. But based on some of the research that I did they're saying it's the same as the Delta variant but more contagious.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Yes I agree. Because let's say they shut the league down for 2-3 weeks. This will just happen again in January. Then what? this virus is going to be here forever.

I need to more about this Omicron variant, and I'm talking about what the real doctors/scientists say about this variant and not from Hannibal Lecter. But based on some of the research that I did they're saying it's the same as the Delta variant but more contagious.
                            You mean you don't believe we're all sheep being used in some super secret government plot?

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

You mean you don't believe we're all sheep being used in some super secret government plot?
                              I mean, we are, but that was well before corona

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X