X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      My 2nd vaccine dose knocked me on my ass worse than any of the 17 flames got with actual covid.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        This is good. Like i said a page earlier. What we wanted all along. A more transmissible less severe mutation. It is a sign it is is turning to a endemic not a pandemic.
        Kinda weird that everyone is stoking a narrative that new variant=Bad.
        Virus never stop mutating. Mutating to less severe was always going to be the end goal. People freaking out when this is a natural progression and should sort of be cheered honestly.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

This is good. Like i said a page earlier. What we wanted all along. A more transmissible less severe mutation. It is a sign it is is turning to a endemic not a pandemic.
          Virus never stop mutating. Mutating to less severe was always going to be the end goal. People freaking out when this is a natural progression and should sort of be cheered honestly.
          Part of it is just precaution. You don't want to nonchalantly go about your day and not care in case it actually is or could become serious.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Part of it is just precaution. You don't want to nonchalantly go about your day and not care in case it actually is or could become serious.
            I get that. Im just saying that the widespread belief that, Variant= Bad is not a true representation of natural virus evolution. And should probably be talked about a bit more to ease peoples mind.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• This is going to be an annual thing like flu shot.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                This is going to be an annual thing like flu shot.
                I'm no doctor like Hannibal Lector, but that is usually how the mutation of viruses go as bertarapsfan said. COVID started out deadly, humans developed a vaccine to fight it, the original strain struggled to fight back and is now mutating into weaker but more contagious versions to survive and will likely continue down that path.
                Last edited by A.I; Fri Dec 17, 2021, 05:48 PM.

Comment

I'm no doctor like Hannibal Lector, but that is usually how the mutation of viruses go as bertarapsfan said. COVID started out deadly, humans developed a vaccine to fight it, the original strain struggled to fight back and is now mutating into weaker but more contagious versions to survive and will likely continue down that path.
                  I'll believe this is all a good thing when I see the security theater competition slow down.

Scotiabank has announced no food or drinks at the games allowed. yes, grown adults are not allowed even water during this fun recreational outing.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

the hospitalization rate is the thing to focus on.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Time to wake up and realize you can't "shut down" your way out of this, you can't mask your way out, you can't restrict your way out, hell, you clearly can't even vaxx your way out.

This version seems less lethal than all the rest. Vaxx people are rarely showing any symptoms at all. It's time to accept it's part of seasonal virus now. Get busy living.
                      The problem isn't Canada though. The real issue is in the US. Where you have much lower vaccination rates. Why? Because their hospital system will likely become overrun. I agree though in Canada. (I am not an epidemiologist), we should in theory be able to open up without fear of overrunning the hospital systems.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        This is going to be an annual thing like flu shot.
                        that is the hope

Comment

• Nets are bringing back All-Star guard Kyrie Irving as a part-time player for games outside of New York.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1471964462383083527

Comment

• So Steph is playing tonight vs Celtics. Raptors vs Warriors tomorrow.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

I've been doing that since April 2020. Much healthier. Do what you can to stay fit and healthy and enjoy your life. Been enjoying this week collecting free lunches and beers from all my buddies who said the vaccines and passports would get everything back to normal. Putting on a few pounds!

Comment

• It doesnt always mutate into a less severe virus. Either way say 1/10 end up in hospital compared to delta. Thats great but what if infects 50 x more people?

and i dont know how anyone can say you cant out vax this thing. Clearly you can. I got vax coz i dont want to be in the hospital unable to see my kids and hear ok bill we’re gonna put you on a ventilator now good luck. That would be the worst regret ever. The vax was to stay out of hospital and its been very good at that.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/beta.ctv...1_5681069.html

Comment

Working...
                                X