X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Lol..This a joke.
    These protocols..come on, so stupid.
    Can ppl just have a common flu, cold or running nose. These kits are joke, testing doesn't work, these dumb F$#$ are clueless..this whole covid has become beyond dumb. Didn't all these nba player get all these covid shots, booster shots, what happen..lol..
    Oh well..at least now we can watch Scottie play PG..this a gift from God, let's hope Scottie doesn't get cold..I mean Covid..😆

You've got it all wrong, Dr Lecter. We're trying to flatten the curve (remember?). Slow the spread. 2 more weeks. If the healthy asymptomatic NBA players get tested every day and go into protocols, we can eradicate covid.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      We talkin bout Stauskas

He might be the best active player on the roster.

Comment

You've got it all wrong, Dr Lecter. We're trying to flatten the curve (remember?). Slow the spread. 2 more weeks. If the healthy asymptomatic NBA players get tested every day and go into protocols, we can eradicate covid.
        Omicron is way milder and games still get postponed over this cold-like variant.
        100% a next variant will come again, and no matter how mild, games will be postponed again over the stupid panic and hysteria.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Raptors have signed Juwan Morgan (F) and Brandon Goodwin (PG) to 10-day hardship deals.

Let's go!
          We missed out on Isiah Thomas.
          but hey, why don't we play Dragic?

Comment

• League really had no back up plan. They really assumed and hoped that this was over. Now they really just throwing Gleaguers into the mix to patch up the sinking ship.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• https://www.google.com/amp/s/vancouv...96be5a807/amp/

Luke Schenn's experience with Omicron.
              Very regular flu like.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                League really had no back up plan. They really assumed and hoped that this was over. Now they really just throwing Gleaguers into the mix to patch up the sinking ship.
                Well I think its less likely they thought it was over but didn't think a variant would spread this fast. Obviously the symptoms are lookinh like its nothing to mild, but we don't have all the information about Omicron so no point guessing and being ignorant and might as well protect your players.

It would suck if countries/provinces start locking down again like Quebec did or in the NBA's case, postpone the season. Let more people get booster shots and let it blow over. Apparently the variant already started peaking in South Africa in 2 weeks.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                  https://www.google.com/amp/s/vancouv...96be5a807/amp/

Luke Schenn's experience with Omicron.
                  Very regular flu like.
                  n=1 its too early. look at england vs south Africa for example.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Well I think its less likely they thought it was over but didn't think a variant would spread this fast. Obviously the symptoms are lookinh like its nothing to mild, but we don't have all the information about Omicron so no point guessing and being ignorant and might as well protect your players.

It would suck if countries/provinces start locking down again like Quebec did or in the NBA's case, postpone the season. Let more people get booster shots and let it blow over. Apparently the variant already started peaking in South Africa in 2 weeks.
                    Yep and something to remember about South Africa is that 20% of the population has AIDS. If this didnt wipe them out, i think we should feel pretty safe
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Yep and something to remember about South Africa is that 20% of the population has AIDS. If this didnt wipe them out, i think we should feel pretty safe
                      ........Aids doesn't spread in the same way.

Comment

• Key to vaccinating the Third World countries is for big pharma to let go of their patents on COVID-19.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

........Aids doesn't spread in the same way.
                          I know. But it means that 20 percent of the population is extremly immune compromised??? If this was going to be a huge hospital over load issue we would have seen it with a population of 20% Aids
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I know. But it means that 20 percent of the population is extremly immune compromised??? If this was going to be a huge hospital over load issue we would have seen it with a population of 20% Aids
                            I think it's pretty clear covid reporting in poor countries is non existent. South Africa has 1/10th the covid deaths of USA and nearly half the deaths per 1M population? I don't think so.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Comment

• Joey trying to stop covid posts in the main forum at this point

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Joey trying to stop covid posts in the main forum at this point

The levee broke when 7 Raptors (and counting) got caught in covid protocol.

Comment

Working...
                                X