Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post

They introduced hardship contracts, which are 10-day contracts to replace players who are in protocols, and the salary of which will not count against the cap or tax, the team just has to pay the players.
    Is it the same as the regular 10 day contract?
    it's just that this is the first time I heard of the hardship 10 day deal

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      Like I said last season, this season will not be all ….

Rainbows and Unicorns

I refuse to bend! If it were not for today's cancelled game, raps would have won the championship this year! Unicorns and rainbows are everywhere!

Seriously though, I understand the cancelations completely but still a bit down over the game now being on tonight. First world problem though.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        Like I said last season, this season will not be all ….

Rainbows and Unicorns

Last season got us Barnes. That’s a rainbow if ever there was one.

Comment

• Will Danny ever get his ring? lol. Was really looking forward to the game against the 76ers next week because of this. Oh well.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Last season got us Barnes. That’s a rainbow if ever there was one.
            Then no dispute….True dat….

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

I refuse to bend! If it were not for today's cancelled game, raps would have won the championship this year! Unicorns and rainbows are everywhere!

Seriously though, I understand the cancelations completely but still a bit down over the game now being on tonight. First world problem though.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                Will Danny ever get his ring? lol. Was really looking forward to the game against the 76ers next week because of this. Oh well.

Green didn't really have a choice of the matter....I wonder if he already knew...

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Green didn't really have a choice of the matter....I wonder if he already knew...

Danny's ring is truly cursed

Comment

• Wouldn't it be great if the Raps brought back Amir on a 10 day hardship deal? All these former NBA players getting signed is giving me nostalgia.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      Wouldn't it be great if the Raps brought back Amir on a 10 day hardship deal? All these former NBA players getting signed is giving me nostalgia.
                      It was cool seeing Joe getting cheers as he checked in and did his signature side step pull up.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Is it the same as the regular 10 day contract?
                        it's just that this is the first time I heard of the hardship 10 day deal
                        Well, regular 10-day contracts count against the cap and tax.

The hardship contract is brand new. They just created it last week to help with the COVID stuff.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Danny's ring is truly cursed
                          This is like a comedy routine or pro wrestling angle at this point. When he finally does get it, JV is going to hit him with the steel chair from behind and steal the ring.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

This is like a comedy routine or pro wrestling angle at this point. When he finally does get it, JV is going to hit him with the steel chair from behind and steal the ring.
                            Jordan Loyd, Jeremy Lin, Eric Moreland, Jody Meeks, etc... get rings. JV gets diddly squat, even though he helped the team get the top seed and home court in a championship year. That's a travesty. Jordan Loyd didn't even play, but I suppose he should get something for being in that classic Kawhi buzzer beater photo.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Jordan Loyd, Jeremy Lin, Eric Moreland, Jody Meeks, etc... get rings. JV gets diddly squat, even though he helped the team get the top seed and home court in a championship year. That's a travesty. Jordan Loyd didn't even play, but I suppose he should get something for being in that classic Kawhi buzzer beater photo.
                              If there's ever a time for a team to be overly generous, it's in a championship year. Everyone that so much as touched that roster that season should have a ring, IMO.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Just sign Vince to a 10 day contract.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X