Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

When they normally play every year... BOXING DAYYYYYYY against the cavs.
    Makes sense. That’s the day for unwanted Xmas returns and bargain bin clearance items.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Makes sense. That’s the day for unwanted Xmas returns and bargain bin clearance items.
      I kind of appreciate having the boxing day game.

Comment

• I am thinking about not watching until our team is healthy in 2 weeks or 3 weeks.

Comment

• Itll be a Christmas day game next year when everyone wants to see Scottie

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
            I am thinking about not watching until our team is healthy in 2 weeks or 3 weeks.
            That's what I thought 3 weeks ago

Comment

• Merry Christmas to all! Vote for Scottie and FVV.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I forget...are we on a winning streak? Losing streak? Who is going to start the epic "Yuta, Svi, Boucher and Banton are starting" thread?

Comment

• Time to break out this pic again

Comment

• We're literally going to have a summer league team out there lmao. I want Banton to go full Westbrook and try and get a triple double
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Is Vince a regular now on the ESPN crew (calling games)? That would be surreal to see him call a Raps game one day

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        I forget...are we on a winning streak? Losing streak? Who is going to start the epic "Yuta, Svi, Boucher and Banton are starting" thread?

Raptors starting lineup vs the Cavs:
                        PG: Banton
                        SG: Svi
                        SF: Yuta
                        PF: DJ Wilson
                        C: Boucher

Getting ready to watch your beloved team putting a G league All star caliber roster get massacred on Boxing day?! Priceless.

The NBA Cares (unless your team suffers an outbreak during a pandemic and needs to quarantine so it's a big F U)

Comment

• Happy Chilly Holidays, RR dudes!!!!

Comment

• could use G Payton Jr about now

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              I forget...are we on a winning streak? Losing streak? Who is going to start the epic "Yuta, Svi, Boucher and Banton are starting" thread?

if yuta and banton are playing i have players to watch merry christmas everyone. we have one night of peace and i look forward to arguing with u tomorrow lol

Comment

• I got next thread. It going to be short and sweet like the last. Be prepared
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X