No announcement yet.

Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulls vs Hawks tonight is gonna be interesting. Collins and a couple of other Hawks players who played on Christmas day are now in protocols. They're going to play a team tonight who's just getting their players back. What if LaVine, DeRozan, Green and others who were in protocols for 10 days test positive again after tonight?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Can't allow those boosters go to waste.
      Boosters are a good idea though. They lower the death rate from 0.5 per 100K of double vax to 0.1 per 100K. Boosters will help end this even faster.

Lockdowns won't help so focus your energy on those. The vaccines are the only thing that has been helping so if you want all these Lockdowns and stuff to end you should be pro vaccine and not disparaging them.
      ​​​​​

Comment

• D.J. Wilson... new face of the franchise. lol.

Comment

• If you can still be a carrier when vaccinated what's the point of vaccine passport?
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Boosters are a good idea though. They lower the death rate from 0.5 per 100K of double vax to 0.1 per 100K. Boosters will help end this even faster.

Lockdowns won't help so focus your energy on those. The vaccines are the only thing that has been helping so if you want all these Lockdowns and stuff to end you should be pro vaccine and not disparaging them.
            ​​​​​
            These people spouting Omicron is a common cold don't realize vaccines are basically turning it into common colds. Over 80% of ICU patients are unvaccinated. A large majority of vaccinated people only get mild symptoms or are asymptomatic.

Comment

​​​​​
              I don't think Kag even understands how they work though whether it be vaccines or boosters.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

These people spouting Omicron is a common cold don't realize vaccines are basically turning it into common colds. Over 80% of ICU patients are unvaccinated. A large majority of vaccinated people only get mild symptoms or are asymptomatic.
                Less than the common cold you may feel a bit under the weather for a day. The real stuff can make you lose two senses and have long-term effects. Tatum is still on a puffer I believe.

Comment

• The NBA reduced Covid protocols from 10 to 6 days, does this get us any of our guys back in time for the next game?

Comment

• DeRozan is my MVP. This guy is unreal right now.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

The NBA reduced Covid protocols from 10 to 6 days, does this get us any of our guys back in time for the next game?
                      Siakam, GTJ and Birch have cleared protocols - they're listed as questionable for the 76ers game

Comment

• It's just funny, last year I suggested a Siakam for Reddish and a 1st and people laughed. Now you can see what Reddish can do when he becomes part of the offense. If you're looking for a guy that has the chance to be the next Zach LaVine? that's the guy. ZL was overshadowed by KAT and Wiggins in Minny. Reddish has been overshadowed by Young and Collins in ATL. But that guy can flat out score.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          DeRozan is my MVP. This guy is unreal right now.
                          I remember suggesting bringing back DeMar and trading for Lavine on a few occasions and people around here were unanimously like…. barf. Those 2 guys will be all-stars this year.

Comment

The NBA reduced Covid protocols from 10 to 6 days, does this get us any of our guys back in time for the next game?
                            I saw a tweet saying Pascal, Gary and Khem are out of protocols and questionable for next game, so they will likely return.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

I saw a tweet saying Pascal, Gary and Khem are out of protocols and questionable for next game, so they will likely return.
                              Conditioning will probably still be an issue.

Comment

• The Celtics just lost to the Russell, Edwards and KAT-less T-Wolves team. Lol.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X