Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    The NBA reduced Covid protocols from 10 to 6 days, does this get us any of our guys back in time for the next game?
    Problem is that Ontario has its own Covid rules & I believe they are still sticking to 10 days.

Comment

• This is big right here.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Problem is that Ontario has its own Covid rules & I believe they are still sticking to 10 days.

This is supposedly the reasoning why the Warriors kept their main guys out of Canada for the last game.

Also understandable is not dragging everyone to Canada where the COVID protocols are different. With cases rising in the league, if a player had tested positive in Toronto, they would have been stranded there for 14 days. Better to send the group on the injury report home than to risk it.

That was solid team decision-making, not a larger statement to the NBA.
        https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/wa...kes-nba-return

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

This is supposedly the reasoning why the Warriors kept their main guys out of Canada for the last game.

Yeah, I thought that was obvious at the time and we will see more of it. Don't worry, I'm sure if it becomes a real problem Canada and Ontario can change the "science" behind the longer quarantines (but just for pro athletes).

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Good. So will Philly be sending their G League squad? We are due for some of this shit going our way again. I know it's bad basketball but we deserve some gimme wins too.

Comment

Good. So will Philly be sending their G League squad? We are due for some of this shit going our way again. I know it's bad basketball but we deserve some gimme wins too.
              I thought thybulle was still in it.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                This is big right here.

Well yeah that is why I doubt Khem will get Covid because his level of natural immunity will be elevated.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

I saw a tweet saying Pascal, Gary and Khem are out of protocols and questionable for next game, so they will likely return.
                  I don't think Khem was in it just his bum knee

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I don't think Khem was in it just his bum knee

Comment

• Sounds like no one additional player has been cleared to play per Koreen on the twitter. Think I'll find something else to watch tonight!

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I thought it was just a bum leg.. hmm crazy. I am prepping for a test right now so to be fair I have started to slow down my consumption of raptors stuff.

Comment

• Flynn and Precious out of protocol as well.. but are questionable (as is Birch). Pascal/GT are probable.

Of course this depends on the Toronto City Guidelines or not. They have different protocols as we saw with Precious and his 10 day absent from the team earlier.

Comment

• So we could have a pretty full squad or a G-League team. The suspense is killing me.

Comment

So we could have a pretty full squad or a G-League team. The suspense is killing me.
                              Its probably likely Pascal and Gary return. The others that are questionable probably next game.

Although having to play Boucher big minutes against Embiid will be a pretty big problem...

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Its probably likely Pascal and Gary return. The others that are questionable probably next game.

Although having to play Boucher big minutes against Embiid will be a pretty big problem...
                                Move Boucher to the bench and start DJ Wilson. He's a lot bigger than Boucher and should be able to put up some more resistance.

Comment

Working...
                                X