No announcement yet.

Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So they forced us to play against the Cavs with that G-league lineup.. yet the Spurs and Heat get their game postponed. Seems fair.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

So they forced us to play against the Cavs with that G-league lineup.. yet the Spurs and Heat get their game postponed. Seems fair.
      They tried to be fair. Heat could only sign players from the Spurs g-league team since its super short notice, but turns out those players are in protocols as well so Heat have no one to sign that would make it in time.

Comment

• Detroit at 5-28, are not fooling around with their rebuild. I wonder if they look to trade Grant for a future asset. He seems like the type of long, switchable player the Raps like, but the downside is that he fits more into Siakam and Fred's timeline than Barnes.

Comment

• Great troll post lol.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            Great troll post lol.

Raptors dont care about all that - can he play d?

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

Raptors dont care about all that - can he play d?
              not great

Comment

• Does it look like the dream in Lakerland of another championship has hit the ground like a bag of wet cement ?.

To me it has. The obits are already being written. In fairness I wonder if peak Lebron could drag this retirement home for former NBA stars over the line. In the here and now the Russell Westbrooks and Carmelo Anthonys and Avery Bradley's are pretty much on the downside of the curve. The Lakers are a 500 team.

Or,

Does Lebron find a way to drag this dog with fleas to the 2nd round out West.?

I say no.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Lakers' hopes ride on AD. If he comes back, stays healthy and by the Playoffs returns to an All NBA level, I give them a fighting chance at a deep playoff run. Lebron is 37, hes been scoring 30+, getting triple doubles and they are still losing.

Although there is no way in hell they beat the Suns, Warriors, Bucks or Nets.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    Lakers' hopes ride on AD. If he comes back, stays healthy and by the Playoffs returns to an All NBA level, I give them a fighting chance at a deep playoff run. Lebron is 37, hes been scoring 30+, getting triple doubles and they are still losing.

Although there is no way in hell they beat the Suns, Warriors, Bucks or Nets.
                    Lebron is still putting up an efficient 28/7/7 at age 37. That's ridiculous.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Lebron is still putting up an efficient 28/7/7 at age 37. That's ridiculous.
                      Easy in today's NBA.

Westbrook is supposed to lighten up his load so he's fresh in the playoffs.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        Great troll post lol.

As I've said many times. THT sucks.

Comment

• Warriors/Nuggets game postponed because Nuggets can't field a team of 8 and Draymond goes off on it in twitter.

Draymond is keeping it real here. NBA can be a joke at times.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Warriors/Nuggets game postponed because Nuggets can't field a team of 8 and Draymond goes off on it in twitter.

Draymond is keeping it real here. NBA can be a joke at times.
                            Meh, the whining from fans and entitled millionaires alike is getting tiresome. Covid is messing up people’s plans. And nobody has the perfect solution to make everyone happy. Tell us something we don’t know already.

Comment

• Rondo likely heading to Cleveland in a trade per Shams and Woj. Rondo only makes the vet minimum, so much easier to acquire than Dragic. Lakers probably get a 2nd rounder or something in return.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Meh, the whining from fans and entitled millionaires alike is getting tiresome. Covid is messing up people’s plans. And nobody has the perfect solution to make everyone happy. Tell us something we don’t know already.
                                True lol. Just hated seeing the Raptors have to field that G-league squad the other day.. yet other teams get to postpone their games and replay them when fully healthy. But it must mean things are going back to normal. The NBA loves to screw over the Raptors one way or the other.

Comment

Working...
                                X